My dog passed away

Ok so my dog passed away on the 15/1/21
He’s been the best dog anyone could have wished for and we are heartbroken over the decision we have had to make :broken_heart::broken_heart:

I’m thinking of getting a painting of him done, I’m not sure which one to go for, I was thinking I’d probably go for one of his younger pictures but probably not his baby baby picture.
but what do you think? Each picture has a number

• Pic 1
  • Pic 2
  • Pic 3
  • Pic 4
  • Pic 5
  • Pic 6
  • Pic 7
  • Pic 8

0 voters

14 Likes

Awwww. I hope you’re ok, and if you ever need to chat, i’m here! :blob_hearts: :blob_sun:

1 Like

Thank you we are absolutely heartbroken by it as we had him from the age of 8 weeks but I’m doing of considering, I don’t think it’s fully sunk in just yet xx I’ve actually made a tik tok on his story xx that kind of helped, I dunno why :heart::heart:

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss I hope you are doing well :heart:

1 Like

im so sorry you had to go through this, my aunts dog passed away 6 years ago and it still hurts bc we were so close and i know how you feel
if you need anything don’t hesitate to pm me i have experience in this stuff :heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

:sparkling_heart::heartpulse::gift_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::heartbeat:

I’m so sry bby. Losing a pet is rlly hard…:white_heart: @preciouspetart on insta created a painting of my dog for me, it was rlly beautiful.

I’m sorry for your loss :\

I’m so sorry for your loss :frowning: I lost my pup on Boxing Day, and the pain is still raw. I’m sure your dog knows they were very much loved :two_hearts:
My inbox is always open if you ever want to chat :two_hearts:

Ignore my vote I didn’t mean to vote lol

Sorry for your loss <33

Sorry for your loss but if I were you, I wouldn’t talk about such personal stuff on forums :two_hearts:

Whoever flagged this post, you’re going straight to HELL no ifs or buts :sob:

I’m really sorry for your loss, I understand how it feels like to lose someone/pet who meant a lot to you.
Stay strong <3

1 Like

aw he’s adorable :pleading_face: i bet he loved living with u all these years, he looks so sweet! i’m so sorry for ur loss :heart:

I’m really sorry that your dealing with this but he looks so happy in every pic. He was definitely loved and he knew it. All the pics are great but I think the 8th one would make a beautiful portrait.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.