MY DRAGON LOVER (New Story out now.)

I recently published a new story called MY DRAGON LOVER. The first 7 episodes are out. I will be posting more next week. For updates follow me on instagram drusilla.d.episode. If you also have any questions on how I did my art scenes or tappble overlays inbox me here or on instagram.

2 Likes

Oops thanks for pointing that out and thanks for support

1 Like

Thanks for the support

I’ll read yours check mine out too!
This is NOT your typical mob story. Give it a chance!

Author: Carlita Bregante
Genre: Action/Drama
Episodes: 5 (more to come)
Description: Bad girl Nadine has it all figured out. That’s until, she ends up in the clutches of the sexy but"treacherous"Nico, who harbors a dangerous secret. Will she choose to run or stay?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6590375344275456
Instagram: @Carlitab.episode

1 Like

Ok. I will definitely read it now. Was about to look for something to read thanks. :grin:

1 Like

Awesome thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072
IG: remonevov6.0
7E7847BF-0669-4308-A4AE-A5D5421EC25B

Hie Read for Read.

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r with you dear. I will send some screen shots when done.

1 Like

Welcome. I will send screen shots when done.

1 Like

Here is my screen shots. I can’t wait to read more.

1 Like

I am really loving your story so far. Can’t wait to see what happens next.

1 Like

r4r?

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Up for a read for read???

itle : Before You Say I Do
Author : leximarie1220
Style : LimeLight
Genre : Romance
Description : Grace has been in love with her best friend for as long as she can remember. What happens when he gets engaged before she tells him? Will his brother help her “Forever Hold Her Peace” or will she have to “Speak Now”?
Cover :

Sure. I would love to do a r4r

Sure dear. I will make sure to send screen shots.

Great :blush: I’ll check yours out in a while :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sounds great. :grin:

Omg! My eyes are glued to the phone screen. I can’t wait to see what happens next. Hope you get many reads. I just starting following you on instagram.