My Dream Come True - new story

Hi everyone! I just completed my first story and was hoping some of you would critique it. I did write it in the mobile app (ducking from props being thrown at me) lol. Here is the link:

I’d love to read some of yours. Go ahead and post your links in this thread. Thanks!

wanna do a read for read?

Yes for sure!

Hi there! I would love for some new readers for my story! I really want to re-vamp my first chapter so I would also love some feedback on how to improve it!

These are my story details:
Title: Daizees
Author: KPZ
Genre-Romance-Comedy
Style: ink
Chapters: 5

Description:
You’ve met the love of your life and play in a band with your best friends. What happens when a secret from your past threatens to tear it all apart?

I just finished your story! I really love it! There’s just a few grammar errors, a couple of glitches but overall amazing! I love the plot, I think it’s really unique and your character personalities are well done. Great job!

I can do a read for read!

MY STORY DETAILS:
Title: the good-bye
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 4 (On going!)

DESCRIPTION:
You are really broke, working at your BFF’s bakery doesn’t really help. But what happens when you meet your lover, again? [LL, choices matter, LGBT+]

COVER:
limelight_charater_design_posterImage_1K8F5z3twi

STORY LINK:

MY APP NAME:
Marca

MY FORUM NAME:
TiffyAlice

MY IG NAME:
@tiffyalice_wonder

Choices matter-it affects your relationships with characters in the story. So choose wisely. :blush:
There’s LGBT+ characters.

The first 2 episodes are going to be kinda but not really short.

Instagram : @tiffyalice_wonder

Please fill in the form! So I can keep track of the r4r list!

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

1 Title : Paradise Author : Maggy Genre : Fantasy Style :…

Here is the description of my story :slight_smile:

Title : Paradise
Author : Maggy

Genre : Fantasy
Style : Limelight
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A young adult called Fidelia is about to become a Goddess, she has to follow the prophecy. Fidelia is strong and independent, fun, and a crazy party girl. Will she accept her faith?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4807228412788736

TITLE : God’s Daughter
AUTHOR : NDWrites
STYLE : Ink
GENRE : Fantasy
DESCRIPTION : War of the ages, lost hope, missing people is there room for love in a world of Evil and Good. Especially for Gods Daughter and Satans Son.
EPISODE : 3 (Ongoing)
LINK : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4540982111109120
INSTAGRAM : @NDWrites
READ FOR READ : yes
REVIEW FOR REVIEW : yes