My Dream Wedding Would Look Like.... Thread

My Dream Wedding!

In this thread, you would share what your dream wedding would look like! :slight_smile:

You would need to include what you would want your dress to look like, what you would want your ring to look like, what flowers you would have, where you would want to get married, what bridesmaid dresses / groomsmen would look like / what your cake would look like, what kind of food you would serve, and ANYTHING ELSE you can think of!

1 Like

Tbh I never wanna get married sorry

My dream wedding would be really small and in another country. (If I get married in my country-- Israel-- it’s only a religious weddimg and no thanks!) Just me and my future husband and maybe a friend or 2. I’d wear a white dress that goes mid thighs (don’t want those long ass dresses) and it will be just him and me without the families and all and just cute and perfect. :blush: hope my actual future husband will think like that too.

1 Like

image image

As to where, I don’t know, nor all these pictures are exactly what I want (the only certain thing is manicure :nail_care:)

1 Like

I really have never thought about my future wedding.
But I have a general idea of what would be nice.

If I ever get married then I would get married in a church. Husband would be wearing a tuxedo or a suit. Bridesmaids I might want to wear something red, purple or blue.

Idk abour flowers. Just some roses and other beautiful flowers. Ring doesn’t matter too much, just as long as it first my style and is a bit girly.

Dress ideas

Cake

Hair

Some ideas for hair.

1 Like

My Dream Wedding Would Look Like This…

Makeup:

Nails:

Hair:

Veil:

Dress:

Brides Shoes:

Bridesmaid Dresses:

Bridesmaid Shoes:

Groom and Groomsmen Suits:

Groom and Groomsmen Shoes:

Flower Girl Dresses:

Flower Girl Shoes:

Ring Bearer Suit:

Ring:

Flowers:

Ceremony Venue:

Reception Venue:

Wedding Cake:

Food:

(Buffet of Italian food)

2 Likes

My Dream Wedding :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m a bit extra when it comes to weddings, btw… I watch too many wedding shows and Say Yes to the Dress :joy:

The Dress

Veil

Image result for veil

Only worn for the ceremony though! My mom wore one like this so :blush::blob_hearts:

Hair & Head Piece

Image result for headpiece wedding

Braidsmaids

Groom

Shawn Mendes is Bae :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: But I love this suit

Groomsmen

These without the bow tie!!

Bouquet

The Cake

Ceremony

1 Like

Duun’t want tu marry, but I want tu eat this :hugs::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yummeh

Dress

Bouquet

Makeup

Nails

Hair

Shoes

Venue

Cake

1 Like
  • mermaid wed dress
  • sweetheart wed dress

0 voters

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.