My entry for the SWY contest - Can you guys help me out?

So, I decided to finally start writing a story and since the new contest has been announced, I took that as an opportunity to make myself work. That being said, I ask you to answer the
following polls. After that, if there’s anything you’d like to say, such as what kind of new and exciting stories you are waiting to see from this contest or any personal preferences regarding episode stories besides the ones listed below, please do write anything you wish!

Do you like reading stories with a lot of romance?

• Yes, I love romance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • Eh, it depends. I enjoy it sometimes but I don’t like reading romantic stories all the time :relieved:
  • Nah, not really… I’m not the romantic type :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

0 voters

How important is Character Customization for you?

• Veeeeeeery important. I don’t usually read stories where I can’t customize my character.
  • I do enjoy customizing my character, but I don’t mind reading a story where there is no CC.
  • I don’t really care about CC. If it is available, I may customize my character, but it’s not an important factor for me.
  • I prefer to read stories with no character customizaion because I love seeing how the author envisioned their characters.

0 voters

Which style is your favorite?

• Limelight
  • Ink
  • Classic
  • I don’t have a preference, I love them all equally! :]

0 voters

Thank you for your help! :] :blob_hearts:

5 Likes

Good luck with your entry :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you! I think I’ll need it :sweat_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.