My Episode App doesn't work anymore, please help 😣!

Hey dear episode community ^-^!
I have a problem regarding the app, I can’t get back into the app (see Picture) and I don’t know what to do :face_with_head_bandage:. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this error :disappointed:? Thank you in advance! :purple_heart:

Some background:

So I tried to uninstall and download the episode app again, BECAUSE I couldn’t play one of the episode community stories before.

(Therefore i just used the App like one hour before and the rest is explained in the post)

(It was a mini-game where you had to move your screen. I accidentally exited the app and couldn’t open the screen afterwards to move more while I wanted to play the story) and since uninstalling now this appears.

(See in the Picture) I’ve tried everything, nothing needs to be updated in the Google Play Store. I gave my device a new update but even after that it didn’t work, I really don’t know what to do, and now I’m asking for help here. Someone familiar with this problem?

If you don’t see the image:

It says: ‘‘UPGRADE NOW!! You have been using a newer version of Episode or one of its stories. Please upgrade to continue playing on this device!’’

When I clicked the upgrade button, however, nothing happened and the App Store does not show me that Episode released a new update.

Which device i use? Galaxy A52s 5G Android version 13

3 Likes

This problem happened to me yesterday, I had the most recent version but it is no longer the Halloween one, it is the normal one that was shown before and I did everything until I decided to send a ticket and this is what they told me, I suppose that at this moment it is something normal for some of us. I hope they solve this soon ):

2 Likes

The Halloween screen was gone the whole time and then I had the new one, but in the screenshot it was the Halloween one again

Thanks for letting me know about this email, hopefully the problem will be fixed soon :confused:

2 Likes

I have faced the same problem… Before uninstalling…I was using the normal one… Then I got the Halloween version (23.40) with the same pop up message after reinstalling… Despite selecting the option Upgrade, it’s not getting upgraded…

2 Likes

Your not the only one girly, i feel so bad for you. I have this problem all the time. If you already try doing these tricks which is turn off/on, or delete/reinstall, or delete/reinstall and turn off/on then i suggest you send a ticket to episode girl. Hopefully you get your issue fixed because this is messed up :pray:

1 Like

After trying the mentioned methods…,I sent a ticket to episode.Hoping for an effective outcome…

2 Likes

Aww, i feel you girl. Hopefully they help you with something because all we want is to play freely lol. Please lmk when it works for you, i will pray for you girly :blush::pray:

1 Like

Unfortunately, it may still take a while for an update to appear, it’s been five days since I can no longer use Episode and an update for the app is still not available. :disappointed:

1 Like

Hi everytime i try to put story recommendations on the app keeps closing

2 Likes

I had the problem for several months and up to now still the same problem even after many updates.

Ive never had a problem with that up till couple of days ago some reason try and put stories there just closes the app

One question @Sarah42 have you tried logging out and logging back in? If so and its still doesn’t work, I would recommend you to send a sub ticket to Episode and describe your problem to them and record the whole thing.

Yes and ive uninstalled it and that and still doing it.
I’ve emailed them

Did you already get a response from Episode?

Gave me that
Done all but still doing it and not got any new update for the app this 25 of October

2 Likes

Yeah just keep updating them about it girly, i do that all the time and there be times i get a lucky people who actually helps me with as much as they can. Hopefully your issue is solved :wink::pray:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I wish I could help you in some way, but I also have this problem and i even can no longer use the app. Hopefully episode fixes all technical issues soon. :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you. I can still use the app but want my stories recommendations back on with my favourite stories for people

1 Like

Theres a new update now but mine still doing the same

2 Likes