My Episode App doesn't work anymore, please help 😣!

Have you downloaded the new update yet? And what device are you using?

Yeah downloaded it last night and ive got a new phone so now a Samsung

One question do you already have the latest Android version for your device? Sometimes you have to update the new phone, maybe it will work afterwards? And if that still doesn’t help in the worst case, send another sub ticket to Episode.

The new update should then look like this:

Loading screen:

Home page:

But if you still have the Halloween loading screen despite the new update, you would have to contact Episode again. :frowning:

Yeah ive got the lastest update on my phone and latest update on the app but still doing the same thing with the story recommendations and the app stop crashing half way thought a episode

Now I can’t get on the app open it then couple seconds later the app just closes

i can’t the app on my phone because i look for it it always give me a different verison of it

But can you use Episode again? The app also crashes for me as soon as I want to select a story to recommend it. :persevere:

Have you already downloaded the new update? If yes and you still can’t use Episode you need to send a sub ticket to Episode. :confused:

Yeah i can get back on the app now just got on it a minute ago. But yeah when putting a story recommendations on that still crashes

no i have been try to download it but it give me the choice verison of it and what’s a sub ticket ?

A help ticket is u send something to episode saying your having a problem and they look into it

This is a sub ticket (supportticket see link below) in which you can contact Episode and describe your problem, preferably with a video showing the problem.

If you don’t know your Support ID just write: ???

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003382473

1 Like