My episode app keeps crashing when i view my story

can someone help i i deleted the app too. im trying to view my ow story…

what did it say when it keep on crashing?

nothing it just goes to my home screen

1 Like

hm, try reinstalling it again, check your internet connection, upgrade it, see if anything works if not submit a ticket to the team.

I already did all of those :l

1 Like

maybe reboot the device
(restart it)

1 Like

Did it work?

1 Like

I have the same problem. Sometimes it lets me preview my previous episodes if I use my passes (??), but I obviously don’t want to and this way I don’t see the changes I made in my script either. Other times I open my story and the app crashes right away. I submitted a ticket :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

ugh i sent a ticket and did what they said it didn’t help :sneezing_face:

Well, don’t give up :smiley: I had an issue once that turned into a pretty long e-mail chain, but I answered all their questions, sent all the screenshots they requested, and I kept sending reminders until they fixed it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve actually had the same problem awhile back. And for me it would crash if I reached a certain point in my story. As it turned out, there was an error. But when I checked the portal there were no errors listed. :roll_eyes: So I read through the script to see what was up, found the problem and fixed it. (I can’t remember what the issue was) :woman_facepalming::grimacing:
If you haven’t tried that already… see if it’ll help. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing as @Innocence
I’ve had my story crash on me a few times and shut down the app and it turned out, there was an error in that exact spot :rofl:

2 Likes

Do you remember what the issue was? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

no:C

Oh mine has been resolved! I asked them to restore my game and since then it works :yay:

it didnt wrk for me

The support team restored your game? In my case nothing worked what they suggested, so they asked me to provide a date when I think it worked properly. Since then it’s all fine, I just lost my progress in the stories I read between the two dates

1 Like

oh

Try it, I hope it’ll work for you too :slightly_smiling_face: