My Fairy tale contest entry and drop yours!

Hey there,
So as I am way too excited for this contest and I wanted to show you my entry! If you are entering drop your story also, I’ve seen a lot of good ideas already and I really want to have a reading list!

Story title: FT: The Water tale
Genre: Adventure
Based on: Mostly the little mermaid, but I’ve been inspired by Anastasia as well.
Story description: On her 18th birthday, Aurora decides to go in quest of her origins. Her path will lead her to a lot of new things, but one thing will change her forever… the surface.
Romance: Yes
Customization: Yes
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: Around 20
Story style: I’ll say that this story is a huge mix of adventure, comedy, romance and drama
Instagram: @episode_aimee

Cover: Made by me (you can follow my art page on IG @artistic.aimee)

8 Likes

My story is based on what happens after Cinderella marries Prince(AUSTIN). Does she really get her happy ending or this is just the start of something terrific

Story: Ft: Sovereign

Description: You left the castle after a huge tragedy but now you have to go back after 5 years to save your kingdom. But is that the only reason?
LL/CM/CC/1LI/CP/Minigames

Release date: 13th Jan 2021

Genre: Fantasy

Number of episodes: I wanna do more than 20 but we will see

Story style: Its is comedy + romance + mystery + fantasy

Instagram: @metanoia.halycon

Point system: There are two types of points, rebel points & royal points. They decide how MC reacts to different situations and if you get to see the bonus scenes.

Cover edited by me but credit goes to these websites : cleanpng.com & pixabay.com

2 Likes

Wow it looks really interesting!

1 Like

Thank you :smiley:

Omg, this cover is so precious! :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: The story I am writing -in collaboration with my girlfriend- it’s called “FT: Make a Wish”, inspired by The Nutcracker :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you about the cover :blush: It’s my first full body drawing so I am kinda proud ngl.
About your story: It looks really interesting I love the nutcracker!!

I’m looking forward to reading entries too! Here’s mine:
Title: FT: Snow White & The Seven Brothers
Author: merrymary.episode (both on IG and the app)
Genre: Drama with a little romance
Episodes: Up to 10
Story Description: After suddenly leaving home, a young woman nicknamed Snow White gains more than she imagined after meeting seven “brothers.” Name your character, CC, choices
Character customization: Full CC for Snow White including her name but not her eye color, Full CC for potential love interest but not his name
FT Small cover(a)

1 Like

Story title: FT: The Lake
Genre: Fantasy
Based on: Old German Fairytales and Swan Lake Ballet by Tchaikovsky
Story description: When the misunderstood heir to the throne falls for you, they learn appearances can be deceiving. Which will they break first, your curse or your heart?
Romance: Yes
Customization: Full customization + name for MC and full customization of your choice of male or female love interest.
Number of episodes: 10

1 Like

Hi everyone so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would love to do a r4r with you

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought
Genre: Romance
Chapters: 3

1 Like

Hi there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My entry is FT: The Wolf’s Path
•Description:
After a tragedy, Mallory runs into the woods to hide without knowing what dangers there are. What will happen when the big bad wolf saves her? Will she follow the path of the wolf or will she go to find her grandmother?
(CC,1LI,Choices Matter,Art-Scenes)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey there, my entry 🅵🆃: 𝕸𝖊𝖉𝖚𝖘𝖆’𝖘 𝕽𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖊 (Limelight) is now published! Details below. Would be overjoyed if any of you might give it a chance :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5838424874090496

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! Here is my FT entry!

Title: FT: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Thriller
Description: Someone, or something, is terrorizing a farm and its workers. It’s up to you, a young EBI agent, to uncover the truth.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4749386960273408
Instagram: @kaysia.writes

1 Like

This is my entry to the Fairy Tail contest.

Story Title: FT: Future bandits

Based on: Ali Baba and the forty thieves

Author: Charlotte

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Sci-fi

Description: Ali is a young thief who has never been caught. How will a thief prosper in 2077, when technology can leave nothing a secret? Only some magic can help him.

Episodes : 3 (more after the contest finish)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6736122082951168

Instagramm: charlottes_episode

1 Like

Hey there, I can make a read for read with you! What is your instagram?

Great! My Instagram is Meghan_on_episode