My Fantastical Story-Also comment your own Fantastical stories

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me that you like it cos I drew it myself :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Well the drawing is so so good! <3

1 Like

Hello!!

Iā€™m a new writer as well and would love some feed back on my first story too :two_hearts:

Title : Fantastical: Tale Of The Ocean :shell::hibiscus::palm_tree:
Author: Tiffany Lucero
Number of Episodes :3
Gene : Fantasy Style : Limelight
This is my first contest entry and my very first story ever!! Would love to make it better after the contest and would like to know how

1 Like

Hi! Hereā€™s my story :smiley:

Iā€™m a first time story writer too. Iā€™ll check your story out as well!

Title: Fantastical: Origin
Author: AllieM
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters: 3 (Ongoing)

Description: Born seemingly powerless in a mystical world, Olivia has always run away from her problems. Will she be able to outrun fate? Or will she take her friends down in the processā€¦

(Choices matter/Art scenes)

3 Likes

so many good stories for me to read them on my trip!

So OH MY GOODNESS!!! I just love your story. It is amazing and hard to believe it is your first one. Great Job! I hope you go far in the contest. :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I hope you read my story, but its kinda weird igā€¦ irdk :joy: :slight_smile:

Story Name: Fantastical: Into Another World
Authorā€™s Name: OB
Description: A great daydream and a boring economics class can unravel into so much more.
Style: All 3
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4541761362198528

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :two_hearts:
You just made my day with your kind words!

1 Like

Guys so many stories, i am of to read every each one of them, i donā€™t get attached to stories like this, there are just 2 fav stories of mine that are fantasy and they are:The Abomination And The Deathā€™s Game, check them out! They are great, Like thereā€™s so much attention put in their idea that its Fantastic! I am going to reply to each one of yaā€™ll for my opinion, even tho you shouldnā€™t care about otherā€™s opinion, itā€™s good to see your mistakes from other peopleā€™s opinions but just IN THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS! Love yaā€™ll!

1 Like

OMG ā€œThe Abominationā€ is literally my favorite story on episode like the plot twist and her powers and Lucifer and that guy that was twins with God (forgot his name since I read it last summer :joy:)

1 Like

right? his name i donā€™t remember too, i am more craving comedy and action but why not try something else?

Like i love so many cool stories i donā€™t have any more place to put on my profile, and iā€™m not kidding, i am replacing some of them with new ones and i hate the limit thing

True! I think his name was Death? Anyways, I love ā€œDirty Sexy Teenagersā€ like its really good (well to me) And I havenā€™t put any stories in my profile because if I did I probably couldnā€™t fit all of them :joy:

1 Like

I thought about that too, but than i remembered wasnā€™t like the twins life and death? Death was the name of the guy in the Deathā€™s Game i think, i donā€™t know those are some old but very good stories.!.!. I love psycho, dead 7, infamous, and a lot of other stories like that, The Gangsā€¦Romance, i donā€™t like romance a lot but there are very good stories like, Sinful, My skater Lover, Pregnant by A Nerdā€¦etcā€¦ If you want me iā€™mma post a topic of my fav stories lol

Lol you should and yea I think Iā€™m not sure tho :joy: Idk if it was in Deathā€™s Game (btw I love that too) but wasnā€™t the guy that wore a mask was named Death in Infamous too?

1 Like

Lol, so many deathsā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

True

1 Like

Iā€™m actually in this moment reading Black Shadow, the first reply story, very bretahtaking story

1 Like

I think Iā€™ll read it then. :DDD

2 Likes

Itā€™s better than some veryyyy popular stories on Episode, like your story is definetelly getting feautured and readen by many people @Alex_Af

2 Likes