READ MY STORY
called “Fantastical: The Lost Princess”

1 Like

kk

1 Like

Finished reading the first chapter of Black Shadow by @Alex_Af
Bruuuuh, your story is amazziiiingg!

1 Like

Oh maaaa gaaad gurl, dis is incredible, another great story! Yet it has some Gramatik misspellings it’s very good! It’s very exciting just at the start making you want to read more and more. The overlays are also very good, the story line is awesome, great job gurl!

Gurl i couldn’t find your story nor your profile… So sorry, but would’ve loved to read your story sounds exciting

A very incredible story, it’s romantic in a way which PERSONALLY i don’t like romance genres so much like i said i have few romance stories that i love, but your story is very good, your storyline is also very good, no gramatik misspellings…etc… i would feel very good if you read my story too,

wow, the sounds, the gender choice, you must’ve worked your butt that it almost fell of, like gurlllllll i’m not even till the middle in the first chapter and i already love it… Nothing like my story, but we’re all unique right? There’s no point in simillar storied! lol

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

“Flora you’re absolutely no use to me. Get out of my kitchen, you stupid girl.”
Gurrrllll, what you talkin" bout" lol

1 Like

Awwwww, you are sooooo sweet, thank you so much! I am very happy you are enjoying it so far! :sob::sob::sob::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

"Shove your rollin pin up your ass, old lady, like this is me! Literally me, i love the comedyyyyy i’mma read this one tomorrow or dis night, but ya know i musr read all the stories now, when i’m finished i’ll continue your story later… Would love to hear your thoughts about my story, as i see you are very talented lol, not that anyone else isn’t, except me

1 Like

But really tho, like the sounds, the moving layers, the backgrounds like hoooww???

1 Like

WOW JUST WOW!!! :heart_eyes::astonished::exploding_head:

2 Likes

right?

Alex’s story really is something!!

your story is next, i’m reading it.

Good lord lol It’s not as good as a few I have read here lol

i’m feeling the same way about my story, but mine is dumber than yours lol

Nah! I read yours its not bad at all might need a little polish but good bones for sure!!

1 Like

Exciting and beautiful as jellyfish loll