My First Anniversary On The Forums!

Hiii everyone :innocent: It’s my first year anniversary on the forums and Im superr happy! Ik this might be small and all but I really love this community and it has become my home and comfort place. I’ve met some amazing people that made me feel like I was at home. I have one person to thank for being a sister to me :relaxed:

@p.i.s.c.e.s : You are so talented and I’ve never grown this close to someone. I met you months ago and I felt like I found my other half and it has been a wild ride with you and I hope to continue it. We’ve grown from strangers to best friends. I just clicked with you the first time we talked when we found out we were both pisces :joy: You are one beautiful person and I hope we stay friends and hopefully one day meet each other. I love you so so much pea! If anyone hurts you, Imma be ready with a shovel to bury the person who made my pea cry. Thank you so much for coming into my life. :kissing_heart:

And to all the other amazing people I have met, thank you and I hope to find more lovely people in this community! Love y’all so so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you for this amazing journey & hope we can continue this for a long long time :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:sneezing_face: aww beannnn! You’re gonna make me cry :blue_heart: I love you so much :hugs: I highly doubt winning your contest was a coincidence :wink: You’re absolutely amazing! It’s so strange that we have so much in common :joy: I really hope I’ll meet you one day as well! It’s absolutely breathtaking there :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Have an amazing anniversary twin :blush:

Trust me the feeling is mutual :relieved: @Thima_123

1 Like

Moved to General Chat. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

it was fate :sneezing_face:

thank you twin:)

:relieved: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary! :heart:

2 Likes

thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.