My first drawn art work!

Hey, This is my 1st drawn art work. Please check it out and give honest reviews about the same…

3 Likes

That is amazing

1 Like

it looks messy tbh. i suggest you to add shading, draw all body parts, use thinner lines, turn on line stabilizer. x

3 Likes

Thanks

Thanks.
I’ll surely work on these points.

1 Like

How many layers did you use?

You do better than me though

1 Like

1 Like

umm…I guess 2

1 Like

It’s pretty good for your first artwork! I suggest you using stabilizer and shading! But good job!

1 Like

1 Like

Hi! I would recommend the following…

• Cleaner lines… if you’re using Ibis Paint X I recommend the “Dip Pen Hard.” With the stabilizer and force fade on!

• Clean up the colouring. It looks like you forgot to add some colour in areas, or they’re outside of the lines!

• Shade! Shading would help bring out the colours more.

• The colours aren’t very well done… in my opinion purple and red don’t really go together.

That’s all I have right now.

2 Likes

I am going to give you some honest rewiev…

• Shading
    Shading makes every art work much better! You should try it.
  • Outline
    Outline is very,very,very messy.
  • Whole piece
    Let’s face it! It’s made in rush. I don’t get it if you wanted to do it like this but you have hand on the picture

I tried not to sound rude but practice makes perfect

3 Likes

Thanks, n actually I used Medibang for this but I’d try l bis as well…

1 Like

Thanks :blush: for ur review. I totally agree. Maybe one day…

2 Likes

hii ! this looks really good for your first but here’s tips;

-use a stabilizer with force fade, it makes the lines look really straight n clean.
-try coloring inside the lines, if you already dont, put a layer under your outline and color there, itll b easier to color.
-id suggest shading, create a light source (i usually put a “sun” on the top of where i want the light source n then just erase it when im done) n then shade in where you think highlights n dark shades belong.
-depht, id suggest also adding depth to hair, lips, etc., for hair, if youre on ibis paint;
use “round brush real”
set your base color;
get an “add” layer, keep the same color as your base, then do strokes, (you can adjust the opacity)
for places that need have shadows, (behind the ear, behind the neck, etc; depends on where your light source comes from), you either wanna add a “multiply” layer then either do strokes w round brush real, or use airbursh. (you can adjust the opacity)

thats all id say :blob_hearts: .

(also her nose is facing the wrong wayy.)

1 Like

You can also see the places where you left the Episode character after tracing it. I reccomend looking at speedpainters and seeing how they edit.

How do u use stabilizer thou…:confused::confused:

1 Like

ok…n thanks

i cant show you rn but ill show u tmrr

1 Like