My first Episode Story

Hello everyone! My name is Melli and I just published my first story on Episode. Since I’m new here I’m just learning to understand everything! It would be a pleasure if some of you would check my story out! I worked on it for a like a week now stayed up till early in the morning. I still got 5 Chapters finished so if you like check it out! It’s called “Rebel Love Song” by dark_demon.
Greetings from Germany :3

3 Likes

What’s it about?

I get a college and music vibe from your cover. I’ll read it.

1 Like

Also, I believe you meant to post this in the ‘Promote Your Story’ section

2 Likes

So I found and started it up, you got a fatal error early in. Your first background after Jani leaves the screen is paused there for a long time. Like a looong time. At least 60 beats.

I tried clicking out and clicking back in and restarting the app and restarting the story from the beginning, but it just is kinda stuck there. Check your coding and see if there’s a long pause or a kind of error.

Also, just something to think about, you don’t have to if you don’t want to, of course, but some readers (at least on this community) really don’t like when you introduce your characters. They like it when the story just jumps into the story.

<3 <3 Good luck! Let us know what’s up so I can try to read it again.

1 Like

Oh my God thanks! I’m really new to this tbh
Tbh the first 3 episodes I wrote with my mobile phone I’m still trying to fix this but it doesn’t work out. But I hope you’re still reading my story I will fix everything when I’m capable of it thanks for your criticism and time <3

1 Like

Of course! <3 <3

Here to help <3 ^^

Keep me posted

1 Like

If you like you can check it out now I tried to fix it. It must be better by now!

2 Likes

I’m going to PM you <3 Hol’ up

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you’re interested!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960