My first ever digital art drawing

Tbh this is mu first ever digital drawing.

I just played with all tools and this is what I came
up with. :grin:
What do you think?

I love it!

Thanks!

This is pretty cool, I like the art style

Btw. I have no idea what drawing style is this. I just mixed everything from my head. Lol

It’s your art style, and it’s great

Honestly? You really want me to be honest??? Well, then sorry for you but… IT LOOKS AMAZING! YOU COULD TOTALLY MAKE IT INTO A COVER.

Hahaha thanks,yeah,I will think about making It into a cover. :thinking:

So pretty! :slight_smile:

Srry wanted to scare you xD Jk but freal

Honest opinion? I think the skin looks amazing and this looks good for a first time doing digital art. If you want I do a bit of my own art scenes for my episode, I could give you some tips to make it have your style but a but more realistic. Like you could make the eyes a bit smaller and add in the eyelids and make both sides of the hair look a bit even and seem like there’s a lot of volume. But other than that I say this look good!

You could make the nose bigger, mouth bigger, eyes smaller, eyebrows more realistic other than that it’s amazing

@Helpieme small nose,mouth and big eyes are what make this drawinig not " basic" It’s like a style,close to Anime.

But I will try realistic art next.

I like it! I know people are saying that some things are bigger than others, etc, but if this is your style, do your style! I personally draw big eyes :eyes: lol

I get that it’s her style, but she asked for an honest opinion. I have my own style as well, but if she wants to keep an anime look then it’d be best to start with proportions. It’s a good piece, especially with the detail she put in the skin, when I first did digital I couldn’t even do that. Trust me I’m not doing this to seem rude or picky I’m just trying to give my input and help.

No, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it to offend you! I’m really sorry that it came out that way! I just wanted to say that everyone’s style is different, and everyone’s style is unique! Proportions are kind of hard for me honestly. :sweat_smile: :heart:

“Beautiful and chic.” :revolving_hearts:

No it’s fine. I have my own style as well and I’ve been doing art for years, so I take any chance I can to put in my advice. @Tijana1 you’ll be an expert in no time! :grin: