My first ever edit/outline

hey guys!

So I made a contest entry for “Cassandra’s Holiday Contest” I think what it’s called and it was my first outline/edit. So yes it’s not the best but it’s my first so just comment your opinions! You can be mean and i’ll take it i just want HONEST opinions

love, iqra :two_hearts:

My first outline/edit

@Amagic

6 Likes

You did really good for your first time. You just been to do some shading really other then that it is really good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Spes

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

Thanks, I think mostly the nose amd hair is rough but i’m going to make another one tomorrow

1 Like

I’m going to try and make the girl in it hold a coffee cup or maybe be sipping it?

1 Like

great!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Tyy :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ima go to sleep now sincd it’s like 11:53 pm where I live.

So gnn :heartbeat:

1 Like

np <3

1 Like

That’s just superb…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I love it! But the lines need a bit work, sorry I don’t mean to sound mean but you know, faces in episode don’t have shaky lines…
All in all, it’s great! For eyes, say they’re brown, I usually mix darker browns and lighter browns together, then put the black pupil in, and then add white dots, it’s just more realistic to me :relaxed:

1 Like

I hope you don’t mind me doing a recreate of it? Sorry for being off topic , if you want to see mine msg m

1 Like

That is better than anything I could ever do, it’s gorgeous !!

1 Like

Wow for the first time this looks amazing! :joy:

1 Like

no problem, i said give me your honest opinion, so yes I know the lines are a bit shaky and for the eyes I didn’t know much of what to do but yeah thank you!

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Tysm, you should try I wanna see.

I love it, you just have to clean up the hair its better than anything I can do. I can’t even draw a pretzel