My first ever story - Feedback Welcome

Okay I’m super nervous

I just published my first ever story :no_mouth:
I never thought I would actually publish it because of my anxiety… but here I am
So anyway please please give it a read and tell me what you think :upside_down_face:

Title: The Infamous Four
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description: Isabella Nedkov, a notorious criminal in New York, teams up with 3 as dangerous criminals to take revenge and reveal the secrets of her father… The Mayer Of New York
LGBT
Episode count: 2 (more coming soon)
instagram: rosee.epy
Link to story - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5822683973746688

Please no r4r

My mf phone died and my charger broke, can’t read :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Dont be nervous:)

And girl your cover looks amazing wow!!!:scream::exploding_head::star_struck:
I will defenitelly read it :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::laughing: but tomorrow,because its really late here :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Can’t help it :no_mouth:

Thank you
Hope you like it xx

1 Like

Ofc :blush:
And if you want i could send you screen shots to proof that i have read it :woman_shrugging::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Don’t need to but I would love if you gave feedback :heart:

1 Like

Okay!:blush:

1 Like

I love it! Just read it!

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much for reading :heart:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

I am always up for reading things about or with powers. I feel like that you should talk about why Isabella was in a mental hospital though. And her family.

1 Like

I will but later in the story so it’s like a a mystery right now xx

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re just asking for feedback but no R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Hey :hugs:, I’ve read your story and …

OMG it’s soooo good :scream::scream::scream::exploding_head::exploding_head:!!! Wow, Mindblowing :exploding_head::scream::fearful:one of the coolest stories I’ve read!!!, and I love those themes, I love your story, and most of the overlays lol, the characters I found very fitting and very cool (I think Noah Berry is super haha), but I would found really cool when you showed how she broke out from the mental Hospital, so you have more “adrenaline” to the story. Directing was really good, I think.
Spelling very good but few errors.
again to the overlay …

you can still see it…

otherwise everything is great!!! wow!! i bet your story will beat the hit :scream::wink::laughing::laughing:
already the idea I find very creative and exciting so I will continue to read it anyway!:laughing::laughing:
keep it up!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Note: Already a big fannnnnn of your story :joy::partying_face::llama::heart:

Thank you so much :heart:
I’m glad you liked it :sneezing_face:

Hmm weird when I played it I didn’t see the overlay… anyway I’ll fix it x

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.