My first ever story on episode

Hey, everyone, I’m new to this and just published my first story in episode good girl goes rogue I was hoping if people wouldn’t mind given it a read and see what you think. I can also do read4read if anyone is interested

Many thanks

2 Likes

Hmm…that’s not correct. :thinking:

Hmm…need help with the topic? Lol

Lol I’m new can ya tell :joy:

2 Likes

Yes… :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

-and I’ll read ur story!

1 Like

Lol :joy::joy: and thank you

1 Like

I’ll read it too!!!

1 Like

I would love to do a r4r! welcome to the community by the way! :blush: my link is below.

1 Like

Thank you

I’ll have a read of yours and thank you for the welcome

we can do a rfr if u wish.
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 7 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Instagram: @epi.madhubhgd
Cover :

• If u like my story, give it a shoutout in IG or in forum by tagging me at Insta:@epi.madhubhgd And In Forum: @Madhu
1 Like

Yeah sure sorry late reply haha been busy looks good your story

Hey I’m done with R4R here is my story link

Thanks,
Shannise

Thank I’ll read yours now

I love reading new stories and supporting fellow writers! i am happy to do read for reads as well!

I’m a new writer to the episode family as well and it would be great if we could do a r4r
Thank you!!!

Title: RESPAWN
Author: FloralMyHipster
Genre: Fantasy, Murder Mystery
Episodes: 10 (in progress)
Summary: Ava Arden moves to Ireland with her older brother. Where he’s stationed as a medical doctor. Strange things start to happen when she meets the towns alluring founding family.
Style: LIMELIGHT CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4759447578935296

Hey welcome to the episode community and yeah sure I’ll do read4read :blush:

Hey! I would love to do a r4r with you! :blush:

Story Name: Loving Desire
Author: L.R
Genre: Action
Style: INK
Description: Serena, Leo, Emily, and Ethan. Four bestfriends who are feared through the world. What happens when the man who raised them is murdered and they have to meet his brother

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6404186313719808

I also added your story to my favorites! :blush:

1 Like

Yay I hope you like it let me know what you think and I’ll read yours too :blush: it sounds good

1 Like

Hello, I wouldn`t mind taking a look, Would you like to do a R4R?
I will NOT ghost you, I have done multiple R4R with authors on episode

Including a author below, She has sent me back
@Loverxoxo
Heres mine: **Title**: Mum Knows Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like