My first kiss 💋 💋.https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/uploads/short-url/mcIwUL2KaoUc4herjko0RLnXQA1.zip

Once upon a Time there live a girl named Annabel and anjella her best friend the surname of Annabel is Mike while anjella surname is prisk they are the best friend forever there like each other than anything Annabel father is wealth his occupation is doctor in USA Annabel mother is a cloth stylist Annabel is so pretty, smart and intelligent

2 Likes

Hey there @Love13, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Anjella family is also rich her mom is a trader and her father is a teacher anjella dad also want anjella to be smart as Annabel but anjella is also good in her study but her dad want her to be intelligent as Annabel also on anjella birthday Annabel bought her cloth ,bags,shoes,
And so many cosmetic Annabel have so many cloth such as hot cloth ,so many fashion cloth because her mother is a cloth stylist she also dash anjella so many cloth . Annabel and anjella went to the same college after their high school study

1 Like

I have been working on it .I have posted it to the art forum

Thanks I really appreciate it

He can I see it under episode app ND people will be reading it