My First New Story! New Story Promotion

Haii guys!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:!!
I have recently published my brand new story “Those not so sweet boys" :sparkling_heart:.
Guys it’s my first story plz show some love and support :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I hope you all will like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Those Not So Sweet Boys

Genre : Romance, Drama

Instagram @epi.alexa_

Description : Jeon dropped his wallet while running into Aria at College. She want’s an apology from him. But he’s part of a tight-knit group and none of them are ever in class. Until one day she find’s out that she has to tutor all 6 guys.

Cover Those_Not_So_Sweet_Boys_posterThumb_XGCHwBFAsL

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837394657607680

1 Like

Looks amazing! Here’s mine :purple_heart: :relaxed:

:star: Title: SWY: Closer Than Two Magnets

:star: Description: When an unexpected mistake makes you ‘get tied’ with your lifelong crush, who’s none other than your best friend’s bae, what could go wrong?
#YoungAdult #Superhero

:star: Genre: Drama, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

:star: Features included:

• Female MC, Male LI [Male MC, female LI and choosing MC gender and LI gender will be available after the contest is over]
  • Limited CC for MC (hairstyle & hair color cannot be changed only) , Full CC for LI
  • Music & Sounds are exigent in this story
  • Advanced Directing
  • Points System
  • Story Interactivity (Choices Matter, Choose Carefully! )

:star: Cover Reveal !!!:

:star: Story Link: Read “Closer Than Two Magnets”

:star: Authors: Adiba & Nova

My ig is: @adilistic.stories :blush:

Is anybody interested in doing R4R? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Comment below, or message me either on here or Instagram ; @epi.alexa_ :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Rules:
:sparkling_heart: Must show proof (e.g. Screenshots) that you’ve read my story, as I will do and provide the same.
:sparkling_heart:Provide the link to your story either in the comments below or via Instagram
:sparkling_heart: Only put your story in this thread if you’re planning to do a R4R with me or others!!
:sparkling_heart: After I accept, you start reading!
:sparkling_heart:3 episodes is my maximum!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Story
Title: Those Not So Sweet Boys
Genre : Romance, Drama
Name of Author : Alexis
Story Style : LL
Instagram @epi.alexa_
Description : Jeon dropped his wallet while running into Aria at College. She want’s an apology from him. But he’s part of a tight-knit group and none of them are ever in class. Until one day she find’s out that she has to tutor all 6 guys.
Cover
Those_Not_So_Sweet_Boys_posterThumb_XGCHwBFAsL
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5837394657607680