💕 My First Shop! (FREE!)(Covers Only! Maybe Splashes.) 💕(CLOSED)

Okay. So I’ve gotten pretty good at making my own covers. They aren’t like those beautiful hand-drawn ones that all the best stories have, but I love how mine have turned out. So I wanted to see If anyone would like me to make covers for them. This will also be a great way for me to learn, and get better at making covers. Remember these are Edited only, I can’t draw for the life of me.

With out further ado, welcome to:

Please read these carefully!

RULES

1: You Must Include The Password - (In every request!) use the password Sarcastic and Blur it.
2: Please Do Not Use My Examples Without Permission - I mean you really can’t because they include my characters, but if you like them you can always ask me to make one similar to it, I don’t mind it at all.
3: Please don’t Thread hop!! - I don’t want to waste my time on something you want someone else to make.
4: You can ask for a background from the character cards examples if you want to - They are mainly episode backgrounds anyway.
5: Don’t spam - Please, don’t reply with unnecessary stuff.
6: If you don’t reply back within 24 hours of your request, I will decline you request!! - It’s how I know you still want the edit.
7: Please don’t rush me - I have a puppy to watch and can’t sit here editing all day because she likes to get into trouble.
8: Don’t ask for something and not use it - Please use it if you asked for it. I mean my edits aren’t perfect, so If you decide to buy a professional one later on, at least use mine as a splash since I worked hard on it.
9: Fill everything out in one reply - I would like to be organized. It helps me know who goes when.
10: You may copy and paste the form into the request - I mean, obviously you can copy and paste. I wouldn’t expect you to type that all out yourself, It will also make it easier to read.
11: You must credit me @rhiannonsparkles.episode on instagram. - Please, It helps people find my page.
12: Lastly, always say please, and thank you.

BTW I haven’t published the first, third, fourth, and fifth examples yet so your basically getting spoilers.

Summary

(This one is actually an overlay from my story Werewolf)

Summary

Story Title:
Author Name:
Story Genre (Horror, Romance, etc):
Number of Characters (in cover):
Character Style (LL, Ink):
Character Details (face shape, skin tone, etc):
Body:
Brow Shape & Color:
Hair Style & Color:
Eye Shape & Color:
Face Shape:
Nose Shape:
Lip Shape & Color:
Character Outline (Yes or No)*:
Character Animations:
Character Outfits (plus details like freckles or piercings!):
Background:
Any Special Requests? (Font style/color, props, overlays, borders, etc):

If you would like a custom pose please provide an image for reference, and try to refrain from side profiles.

I HOPE MY WORK IS VERY USEFUL TO EVERYONE. I WILL PUT IN MY BEST EFFORT.

:point_right:t5:FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED :point_left:t5:

START REQUESTING!!!

15 Likes

The river of shadows one is so cool :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I just added another example that I almost forgot about.

1 Like

Hey girl,

Like I mentioned in my DM’s I would love an edited cover for my latest story, please:

For details click the arrow.

Pasword: Sarcastic

Story Title: Ghost In My Mansion

Author Name: AngelWings

Story Genre (Horror, Romance, etc): LGBTQ+/Romance

Number of Characters (in cover): 2

Character Style (LL, Ink): LL

Male MC (standing right, facing left) → Male Generic Body, Gold 07; Arched Bushy, blackJet; Bald; Oval Wide, Hazel; Square Long Jaw Stubble; Button Round; Full Lower Lip Sharp, Brown Gold.
Male LI ‘The Ghost’ (standing left, facing right) → Male Athletic Body, Rose 03; Arched Bushy, Platinum Blonde; Asymmetrical Curtain Bang, Blonde Medium; Wide Almond Deep Eyebags, Blue Deep; Square Sculpted Cleft Chin; Button Round; Medium Heart, Beige Rose.

Character Outline (Yes or No)*: Yes, please.

Character Animations:
Male MC (standing right, facing left) → flirt_wink with hand on LI’s cheek
Male LI ‘The Ghost’ (standing left, facing right) → (Faded) blush_shy, layer -1.

Male MC (standing right, facing left) → Muscle Shirt Short Sleeves Swoopneck Blue Sky; Metal Embellished Buckle Slacks Wool Grey Black; Ankle Length Boots Leather Red Praline; Tribal Arm Tattoo.
Male LI ‘The Ghost’ (standing left, facing right) → Victorian Top Hat Cotton Grey Light; Glowing Vial Necklace Glass Yellow; Victorian Vest Shirt Button Up Shirt Cotton Brown Tan Blood; Ankle Length Skinny Slacks Polyester Houndstooth, Ankle Socks Oxford Shoes Leather Brown Oak, Freckles Heavy (08-10).

Background: EXT. HAMPTONS MANSION - DAY

Any Special Requests? (Font style/color, props, overlays, borders, etc):
PM me if you have more questions.
Fonts: Up to you. As long as it is readable I am totally fine.
Finished?: Take your time, in two weeks. But if earlier, I am happy, too.

1 Like

1 Like

Here you go:

Summary

I didn’t know if you wanted him actually winking or the pose after he winks so I did both. I hope you like them! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes

I love the covers!!! Thank you so much!! :two_hearts: You only forgot to add our names (By AngelWings, credit: than your name). Can you still add them, please?

FYI both backgrounds are fine. I love both.

1 Like

Yep.:blush: Here you go:

1 Like

Thank you soo, much, hun!! :heart: I definitely love them, they are amazing!! I will credit you at the end of every chapter. I also will let you know when my story is published.

Love A-W

2 Likes

Hey @Sparkles04 Your edits are amazing! I would love if you could make me one, please.

Request

password: Sarcastic
Story Title: Death’s Doorstep
Author Name: Dynamite Ash
Story Genre (Horror, Romance, etc): Romance/Thriller
Number of Characters (in cover): 1
Body: Male Slim Body (Rose 00)
Brow Shape & Color: Straight Medium Scar (Jet Black)
Hair Style & Color: Medium Side Curls (Jet Black)
Eye Shape & Color: Deepset Downturned Lidded (Ice Blue)
Face Shape: Male Generic
Nose Shape: Straight Pointed
Lip Shape & Color: Medium Straight Natural (Fair Rose Matte)
Character Outline (Yes or No)*: No
Character Animations:
Multi Cartilage Piercing Metal Silver
Open Velvet Varsity Jacket Velvet Navy Blue
Polo Shirt Cotton Grey Black
Belted Multipocket Pants Cotton Grey Black
Contractor Boots Leather Grey Black
Freckles Heavy (08-10)

Background:

He is sitting on the chair and it is zoomed in on him.

Any Special Requests? (Font style/color, props, overlays, borders, etc): Nope!

If you would like a custom pose please provide an image for reference, and try to refrain from side profiles.

download

And he is blushing and kind of looking off into the sky.

Thank you! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes. I can do that too. Just send the details. :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Hey can i request??

1 Like

Yes. :blush:

[quote=“Sparkles04, post:1, topic:689761”]
Password: Sarcastic
Story Title: Nothing Like Him
Author Name: lanahepisode
Story Genre (Horror, Romance, etc): Romance/Comedy
Number of Characters (in cover): 2

Female Details!

Body: Soft Body
Brow Shape & Color: Straight Medium & Dark Brown
Hair Style & Color: Ash Brown & Long Straight Loose Solid
Eye Shape & Color: Delicate Almond Falsies & Hazel
Face Shape: Diamond
Nose Shape: Grecian Soft
Lip Shape & Color: Full Round Flat Top Skin & Pink Peach Medium Gloss
Extras: Beauty Mark Mole Upper Lip L Brown

MALE LI

Body: Male Athletic Body
Brow Shape & Color: Straight Medium Scar & Deep Brown
Hair Style & Color:Medium Side Curls & Brown Black
Eye Shape & Color: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling & Hazel
Face Shape: Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose Shape:Straight Pointed
Lip Shape & Color: Pink Peach Medium Matte & Full Lower Lip Sharp

Character Outline (Yes or No)*: Yes both white glow outlines.
Character Animations: The boy LI is looking at her like read_phone_neutral_loop while the girl MC at him back with a sad/happy facial expression.
Character Outfits (plus details like freckles or piercings!): Swim Trunks Polyester Tropical Lemurs White, Skull and Wings Chest Tattoo Solid, Lace Forearm Tattoo Solid,
Freckles Heavy (00-03) (The MALE LI Outfit.)
Sunglasses on Head Plastic Grey White, Halter Open Mono Kini Lycra Floral, Beauty Mark Mole Upper Lip L Brown (She also has a nose stud and Light brown highlights!. (Female MC Fit!)
Background: EXT. ST JEZEBEL ISLAND BEACH - DAY
Any Special Requests? (Font style/color, props, overlays, borders, etc): Can you blur the background , The girl has a hibiscus in her hand , A skinny line border! Can i get like a light beachy lightening! With some sunlight. And i have my own text btw :slight_smile:
Pose reference:
d5f2754c-014d-4fd1-a7ef-2ecb4b6e786a
This without the kissing please!

When do i need it?: Next week maybe but take ur time !! <33 Lmk if i need to change anything.

[quote=“Sparkles04, post:1, topic:689761, full:true”]

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

1 Like

Alright. I just finished the request before yours so your up. I have one question, do you want him in the chair in front of the desk looking at the wall? Or on the couch looking out the window? I just want to make sure I know what chair your talking about.

1 Like

@Sparkles04
On the chair, facing the widow and the couch.

1 Like

Here is your custom pose art scene:

Summary

I hope you like it. I decided to try ibis paint x for this one to see if the quality was better. I’ve also never done a sitting custom pose so it was a little difficult.

8 Likes