💕 My First Shop! (FREE!)(Covers Only! Maybe Splashes.) 💕(CLOSED)

@storiesbylanah and @AlannahWrites its going to be a bit longer before I get your edits done. I have an almost 5 month old puppy and she’s in her not listening faze (did I spell that right?). I’m home alone (sort of) with her around 6-7 hours a day and have to watch her by myself. I also haven’t been able to go to a doctor because we are still try to find one we like and my mom wants to ask about adult autism and adhd/add for me. I have trouble watching the dog by myself because I get hyperfixated on what I’m watching or editing and then the dog gets into stuff. When that happens I have a hard time unfocusing on what I’m doing or I’m just unaware of what’s happening around me and then it’s too late. So I never have time to just sit and edit. I usually get edits done pretty quick so I feel bad about it when I take longer. I feel like because the other ones I did have only taken a couple days I’m expected to get all of my edits done in that time. So after your edits and @Pea_Self and @storysby_sa ’s edits I might close my shop for a while. I hope you all understand. :two_hearts: I just want to focus on my own stories for a while and find time to start reading again. :two_hearts: I also want read a few episodes of all of your stories when they are released. :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ofc! Thank you so much for your time, in doing my edit :heavy_heart_exclamation: No pressure on how long you take, you have your own life and own things to do! I really appreciate you!

1 Like

Ok i understand but pls make sure to focus on urself always!!🩷

1 Like

No worries! Please take your time! :smiling_face: I remember when my dog was a puppy so I totally understand! (He was very cheeky). Hope you are doing well and please take your time to focus on yourself. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you again for taking time to do the edit. I appreciate it alot.

1 Like

Here you go! I hope you like it. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Summary

3 Likes

Omg this is so cute! Thank you so muchhh :heart_eyes:!

1 Like

Hey sorry, how did you make the pose you wanted? I’ve been trying to figure out which animations to put together but I can’t get it exactly the same. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello, it was sing_pop_blowkiss_happy animation :slight_smile: No worries! I just took a screenshot of the part with the blowkiss when it happened. Let me know if this works for you, thank you.

1 Like

Here you go! I tried something a little different with the lips. I experimented a little with other things too which is why it took longer.

Summary

I hope you like it. I didn’t know what background you wanted to so I used this one. I can change it if you’d like. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Ah I LOVE THEM BOTH! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Its perfect! I love it and the background too. I love the filter, its really cool and the fans :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here you go!

Summary

I made sure it was under 1mb so it should be able to be used as an overlay. I hope you like it!

2 Likes

Thank you smmm!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I didn’t want to mention it because I don’t want you to redo it because I know you’re going through a lot, but her nose isn’t the right nose. Just a heads up I might not use it in my story but I really love this and thank you sm for your time doing this!

1 Like

I can try to make you an edited cover if you would like. I don’t know if I can make it exactly how you envisioned it, but I can do my best. Just fill out the form when you get the chance, if you would still like an edit from me. :two_hearts:

I checked my writers portal, that is the nose you put in your request.

I think my shading and the filters I used made it look weird. I’m glad you like it though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg, you’re right! I’m looking very closely and you’re right😭 it was the filter, I’m sorry🙏

2 Likes

Sorry, you didn’t respond so I have to deny. I hope you find someone that can make your cover, and bring your vision to life. Have a great day/night depending on when you see this!:two_hearts:

And with that I’m closing my shop for now. I might open it back up eventually, I don’t know. I want to learn more about editing before I do something like this again. Thank you to everyone that requested covers. If you’d like you can follow my instagram to see more edits and get updates about my stories, it’s @rhiannonsparkles.episode. Bye for now! :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes