My first sneak peek of my first story

I hope everyone will like my sneak peek picture and i really wanna know what you guys think of my characters look​:relieved::clap: and what you feel my story is about ??:thinking::thinking:I hope everyone will be happy to read and i cant wait for it to be out​:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I like your characters but I have no clue what your story is about :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I love the way your characters look! I feel like its either about something gang related, or maybe about enemies getting revege on eachother… i dont know :thinking:

it looks good though, i dont usually read stories in limelight but I’ll be reading this one. :hugs:

1 Like

Aww that is so sweet thank you!!! And your right about the gang part but your gonna have to read and see whats it really about​:relieved::clap:

1 Like

Lol thank you!!:hugs:don’t worry once you read it you will get to understand​:relieved:

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I hope you all like my sneak peek picture and let me know what you think of my characters looks so far!! I can’t wait to publish it !!:yellow_heart::yellow_heart:Screenshot_20190626-142013-1

1 Like