My first Story ever...!

Hello guys, this is my first story ever, and it holds a special place for me because this story contains certain events from my life.
I think you guys will like it.
Give it a Chance.
Let’s add something more interesting to it.
You guys read it and put the screenshot of it. And I will choose the top 4 people and give them a surprise edit.
I hope you guys participate.
or none the less read my story and give it a chance.
Here I am tagging few friends who I have come across in this forum who have helped me in a way or other.

TAGS

@Turtle_Cat
@Rowan2
@Mouse.Episode
@lanafrazer_episode
@Alexandra_Rose
@AlessgGX

Tag someone who would be interested in reading my story.

4 Likes

I can’t read it right now but I will in the morning, congrats on writing a story though!! Writing is an art form like any other, and just like any other is is an extension of ones self in one way or another. I think that it is super great that you wrote about your personal experiences and look forward to reading about them :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the kind words. Take your time, read when it fits you. I really appreciate it.
It was really hard putting the feelings and experience in the story, I hope it is seen in the story.

1 Like

I’m not tagged, but since I have time and kinda bored I’ll participate

1 Like

Thank you, I must have forgotten to tag, but you are always welcome. And do tag others if you think someone will be interested in reading.

Please, check out my first story. :))))
Recently finished.
Name: Binary Stars
Author: Nodira Usmanova
Style: Ink
Genre: Action
Chapter:10 (complete)
Description: Four aliens travel to Earth to retrieve an object that belongs to their people. The object they seek is not what they expect. Will the girl they meet help them to find it?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5820271048916992

Thank you for this thread! <3 I would be willing to do a read for read with you if you’re interested!
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like