My first story ever!

Hey, guys! I just published my first story ever :slight_smile: In my story, you can name the main character and fully customize her too! Also, the customization template has all the new updated features!

Title: New Life Abroad
Author: Alifah & Ricki
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: 3 (More episodes coming soon)

Style: Limelight
Story Description: You’ve always wanted to join sorority, but what if the Uni in the country you’re moving to doesn’t have Greek system? Find out and learn about other culture in this story!
My instagram: epi_alifah

If people are willing to read this, it would mean the world to us authors and we would appreciate every single read :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow this looks interesting! I also really like your cover… Did you do it?

1 Like

thank you!! and no, I didn’t do the cover. it was done by the talented @hikarudhy on instagram :slight_smile:

1 Like

The plot seems interesting but I don’t like limelight…but I wish you good luck. I hope this story will get feature

1 Like

thank you so much! that’s okay, I understand some people don’t read limelight :slight_smile:

1 Like

The_Black_Prince_iJ_posterThumb_Q1UA0gr1fn
I do R4R… ^^
Author: R.es.story
Genre: Romantic
Style: Ink
Description: Jade has been humiliated by Max on her first day of college. She begins to grow hatred for him and decides to take revenge. What will happen to Jade?
Episodes: 10 (Ongoing)
Instagram: @r.es_story

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6073332409434112

1 Like

Feel free to check out mine :slight_smile:

My story: Thriller: © Tribe of Malapinchi
Author: Jannah Jackson
Genre: Thriller/Mystery/Horror/Fantasy/Adventure
Story style: Secret Surprise :wink:
Description: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone before it’s too late? CharacterCustomization
Episodes: 5/6
Instagram: @jannahjackson
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Tribe%20of%20Malapinchi%20Cover%202

1 Like

Hi @epi_alifah. Is it a college days entry?

1 Like

If you want to do R4R with me… message me so we can discuss things further

Your story seems interesting, and taking place in Asia too? I think I’ll check it out :slight_smile: btw my story takes place in Asia too hehe. Which country? Read to find out :wink:

1 Like

Yup!!! Im just so excited another story about Asia :smiley: We need more like it

1 Like

It was supposed to be a college days entry, but since I couldn’t get it out before the deadline so I decided to publish it as a personal story instead.

1 Like

Omg totally agree!! Anw you’re from Singapore? Woah, our country are so close😂

1 Like

Yup I am :smiley: Are you from Malaysia?

1 Like

Cool!! I read your after my exams too. For now I updating my story so I’ll read yours first

1 Like

I sent you on instagram… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Umm, no haha. It’s close to Malaysia too, though!

And I’ll read yours after finals, or probably before finals when I take a study break haha

Okay!

Indonesia?

Thailand?