"My first story" : I need new cover for my story if some can illustrate it for me please help!?

I finished three episodes of my first story which is about girl named Livi who founds a magic necklace that can take her to world of dead where people from that world looks like black floating shadows and i’ve made a cover myself but i’m not happy with it , it looks too busy there’s too many stuff there (check my profile for cover review) it would be great if some of you have free time to illustrate it for me you can use your imagination for the cover but it would be great if characters look like from the cover phone i made or something (with different clothes or something you want) if someone can do this for me it would be great i will totally credit you in the story!

1 Like

I can help you! Do you want to view some examples of mine?

2 Likes

Sure i’d love to!

2 Likes

So will you show me?

2 Likes

That would be great!

1 Like

Uhh…i guess you can try to illustrate a cover for me and i can see if i like it or not for a first story cover?!

I gave details to description,and you can see my cover on my profile post called: “Is this cover good enough for my first story?!”

This !

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m dyinnnnn

Why? :joy:

You know why​:joy::joy::joy::tired_face:

Ok I am done… bye

Why?

oof

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from "My first story" : I need new cover for my story if some can illustrate it for me please help!?:

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
I DIDN’T EVEN SAY ANYTHING !
I SUCK AT DRAWING TOO I HAVE NO RIGHTS TO MAKE FUN OF YOURS!
SORRY IF I SAID SOMETHING THAT MAKE YOU FEEL BAD!

I am just going to leave bye

1 Like

Wow… -.-’ fine then!

Closed by OP request. :wink: