1 Like

Hey @GabiTheWriter, what did you think?

1 Like

I’m new here. A read for read??
I’m always up for it!.
if interested
Story link

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: JUST WHEN I FOUND LOVE (Dilemma)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Story name Just when i found love
Story style Ink
Genre Drama
Story description A love she believes in and a love he uses as a reprisal of the past. What happens when the hidden truth uncovers?? is everything what it seems??
Customized characters No but trust me, they’re HOT!
Choices Yes!
Cover

1 Like

I would love r4r
Story Title: Blind Date with Millionaire
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance
Author: Senada
Published : 3 Chapters
Description:
You went on a blind date with a handsome young millionaire. What will happen when you wake up in the same bed?(Romance&Drama)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5658695975895040

Blind_Date_with_Millionaire_posterThumb_IqnnPv6irE

2 Likes

Hey @StarzzyRossie and @Senada
I would love to

2 Likes

I would be willing to do a R4r if you would like.
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

2 Likes

I would love to - add you to my list

1 Like

Alright. Just do well to send screenshots when you’re done with mine and I’ll kick off with yours immediately.

1 Like

I will read it ASAP

1 Like

Ok this is the right ss :joy: the first one is a different story.

I don’t have a story out yet 🤷 I just read it anyways

1 Like

Thank You Leslie! What did you think

1 Like

I love the story. It was very creative and interesting to read. The timing on every episode was perfect it wasn’t too long or two short. I read it as soon as I woke up :smile: and I’m unpatient in the morning so thanks for not making it 20 minutes each chapter. I try making art for the story but I’m sooo bad at limelight my pfp rn looks like LL but it’s ink :see_no_evil: A good mystery story. Definitely not bad and would be suitable for all readers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Aw thank you so much! How can I improve?

1 Like

No problem! Maybe by adding more lines to the scenes and the directing too, it might be a glitch but I couldn’t see the character faces at the last chapters. If you want me to I could go back and try to check again for spelling errors and stuff like that. (I have plenty of time to and I’m not busy)

1 Like

Could you look again please only if you don’t mind?

1 Like

I don’t mind. I’ll be back in a couple of hours to minutes.

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like