My first story is out now!

Amazing

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

K I finished again :smile: btw my phone was glitching last time so ignore the statement about not being able to see the characters at the end in my last post.

Errors

Yeet idk if it’s supposed to be Rachel’s not Rachel’

Him and I but this is way better than putting me and him
Most of us can’t go to school shirtless :smile: lucky them…jk lol

This part probably needs adjustment

She’s overlapping her

Dw I just ss quickly and the words didn’t show till after the screenshot. But her she was like moonwalking.

That’s all my eyes got.

2 Likes

OK thank you I will correct them

1 Like

Hey! So I see you are doing a R4R, let’s do one!!!
How about 3?

1 Like

what do you mean 3

Three episodes;)

1 Like

i will add you to my list

Can we do a read for read?
My story
Story name: MC: The Golden Line
Author: Shana Ravi
Genre: Romsnce, Fantasy and Murder
I’m on my phone so I can’t write description. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

added

1 Like

Thankssss!

1 Like

Brutally honest review.

Plot: I think you could have slowed it down a little and make longer and more interesting episodes. Maybe more choices.

Interest: I was intrigued in the 2nd episode. But the first one was a little boring.

Characters: You definitely need to work on layers and spot directing. But it’s not that bad.

Character pics

Overall: Its a great story for a beginner writer. I was never this good when I started out. A few minor spelling mistakes.

1 Like

thank you

1 Like

So I read your first 2 episodes, I found them entertaining though I suggest you revise the spotting and layering.

1 Like

Anytime. If you ever make a story and looking for review. Stop by Prashansa’s Story review store. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

what’s your story

Tied Together by Molly :wink:
Oh btw finished your story it was amazing!

1 Like

thank you

I’m down!

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 3, 4 coming soon.

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

1 Like

Added

Update R4R’s now closed