My first story is out

I just released my first story broken tears.
please let me know about any mistakes I may have made

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4927667399360512

7 Likes

Sounds interesting! I would be willing to do a r4r with you if you would like! :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number
Genre: Thriller
Summary: ā€œAnd thatā€™s how weā€™ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.ā€ When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

I just read the first three episodes of your story and Iā€™m already hooked, you donā€™t see many text stories on episode so props for that. your story is really good and the plot twists are even better. keep doing what youā€™re doing.

1 Like

I really liked it but when the characters talk why are the text bubbles so small at the beginning

I didnā€™t want the speech bubbles to cover anything (faces, hands, etc) or be too far from the characters mouth.

Moved to Promote Your Story since this is for promotion and R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

would you like to do a r4r? I can also give you an in-depth review if you would like?

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: Itā€™s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited toā€¦ Read to uncover the Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane.

Cover

Iā€™m changing my current one, so this will be my new one soon enough! :grin:

Chapters: 4 (More to come)

Create your own characters and Choices Matter!:blush:

Hey, I just finished your story and i love it :heart_eyes: I like the Charakter and i like it that you have a lot of, choices in your story :slight_smile: Soo i didnā€˜t saw any mistakes :blush: keep writing :+1:
And to proofā€¦

1 Like

@Marshmallow_O Iā€™m sorry Iā€™m took so long to respond I was watching the good place, Iā€™ve so far only seen the first episode and so far Iā€™m really liking the story although I did notice that ash isnā€™t wearing any pants (probs a glitch) and that Luna has no hair (maybe that isnā€™t a glitch tho) other than that I love it, Iā€™m gonna go keep reading it, keep doing what your doing :wink:

1 Like

haha thanks! sorry about the glitch! yea itā€™s definitely an episode glitch! just be sure to exit the story and re-enter it! thanks for reading! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Nency_episode thankyou so much Iā€™ve been working really hard on this story and if you have any storyā€™s of your own I would love to read them :wink:

1 Like

Yes, i have a Story :blush: itā€™s my first so im sorry, if there any mistakes :sweat_smile:. I would like it, when you could give me a feedback, what I could do better :blush:
Details to my story:
titel : Breaking my psychos walls
style : INK
Genre : Adventure
Author : Neserin.creating
Chapters : 4 ( more coming soon)

description : Ayden Walters known as a psycho, is out of jail!! And goes undercover to catch a killer in a High School , what will Happen? Will he find the killer bevore he keep killing people? find out :blush:Adventure, Comedy, murders, and moreā€¦

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4953736586592256

Hello! :slightly_smiling_face:

I am a new author trying to promote my new story Queen!! This story does contain character customization and choices do matter! Hope you give my story a read and enjoy. Any feedback/ critique is much appreciated! :blush:
I am totally open for a r4r.

Story Name : Queen
Author : Steffi
Genre : Drama, Romance
Style : Limelight
Instagram : @steffi.episode
Description: All her life, Devina was raised learning the ways of being a proper lady of the nobility. But her life is suddenly disrupted when a royal advisor visits and reveals to her that she is the next monarch of Artesia. WIll she reign? Or will she renounce her claim to the throne? Will she choose love or duty? Itā€™s all up to you!!

@STEFFI01 I just finished reading the first episode of your story and I can already tell its gonna be a good one, personally I love stories just like this one where the timeline is like 1800(although that may not be the timeline) and the main character is in love with another man or standing up for womans rights. this story so far is really good and I like the advanced directing although on some scenes the characters seem to be moving so much they slide instead of walk, for scenes like these I would use basic directing but if you like it like that then who am I to judge :wink: keep it up!

1 Like

Thank you so much for taking the time to read mine. :blush::heart: I will definitely be checking out yours later today! The choice is really all up to you. You can make Devina (MC) have actual feelings (love) for Taren (one of her dearest friends) or for their relationship to just be friends. Itā€™s really up to the reader to decide. As the story progresses you will learn why Devina (MC) is the way she is (strong female character). I donā€™t want to spoil too much :blush::wink:

Do you happen to have an Instagram? So I can tag you when I do read your story.

1 Like

@Nency_episode alright so I just finished the first episode and the plot is really good although the English isnā€™t very good(maybe it wasnā€™t your first language?) the characters seem to slide a lot
so for this, I would recommend you add pauses

EXP.

@Nency_episode walks to spot 1.280 300 50

@pause for a beat

@Nency_episode starts think_neutral

the pauses help so that the character can have time to do the command.
other than that the story is really good, I really like it :wink:

I look forward to your next update!

2 Likes

yes I do its @neverafawn :blush:

I appreciate the feedback :slightly_smiling_face::heart:

1 Like

Yes, English is not my native language :sweat_smile:
Thank you so much :heart:for reading my story and giving me feedback. Thanks for the advice it helped me a lot :smile: have a Great day :slight_smile::two_hearts:

1 Like

I finished reading your story and will be uploading some screen shoots on my insta very soon!! :slightly_smiling_face: It is pretty interesting story. I am very curious about Alyssa and her evil twin. What are they involved in exactly? It would be very cool to see more of their back story.

1 Like