My first story! (LL) Video sneak peek :)

Hey guys! Recently I started episode and I released a few episodes of my first story but right now I am revamping it for better experience …

If you want you can follow me on instagram @dragonbladess for updates on it.

The story is called The Last of Us, its in Limelight and this is a teaser:
"Quest to find 4 lost guardians remains on hold when she discovers evil, which seems just to be a gate to true horror "
Story is a fantasy but it contains other genres as well such as drama, romance, mistery, horror.

I recently coded a scene in episode 5 that I am really proud of so, thought of sharing it here! Hope u like it :heart:

here is a link to a video:

ps. sorry about the text but my phone won’t load italic bold text effects…!

Screenshot_20210425-232828_Video Player|243x500

17 Likes

@dragonblades I’m already in love with these teasers. :scream: I will make sure to give your story a read. Also, love the story name. :smirk:

2 Likes

Okay, but this seems so amazing! I can’t wait to read!

2 Likes

Did you draw the art?

2 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes

Yes, I do make my overlays :)))

2 Likes

WHAT this literally looks soo goo can’t wait to read it!

2 Likes

Wow!

Is your entire story made up of character overlays?

2 Likes

Its not! But action scenes and the ones I imagine different in my head are :))

1 Like

thank u :heart::heart:

1 Like

How did you make the hair overlay ?? Love the story

2 Likes

Thank u! I made like 6 separate overlays and just made them shift and rotate at the same time :slight_smile: bunch of lines

1 Like

I just watched the video sneek peek and I’m speechless! This looks so good! :frowning: :heart_eyes:
I’ll give your story a read after the revamp. :blush:

3 Likes

OMFG :exploding_head: :exploding_head: This is absolutely amazing, I’m literally speechless :pleading_face: :star_struck: I just added it to my favorites so I can read it when you’re done with the revamp. I just know it’s gonna be one of my favorites :heart: :heart: great job, this will 100% blow up :hugs:

3 Likes

thank you!!!

2 Likes

THANK YOU SO MYCH THIS MEANS THE WORLD :heart::heart::heart::heart: I followed u back on insta cuz i think its you but thank you once again for support

1 Like

yeah I saw, thank you :heart: and of course, I’m so excited about this story :star_struck:

3 Likes

The directing looks amazing especially the hair movement :heart_eyes: I will defiantly read this

3 Likes

The custom animation is fantastic, this could be the future of Episode.
Watching your video sneek peek is like watching gacha meme with tweening, it’s just so good to watch.

2 Likes

Oh my god, this looks amazing! I can already see how many hours of hard work you’ve put into this and I can’t wait to read!

2 Likes