My First Story! Missed Connection Contest

Hey Guys, this is my first story and I would love for you to read it. I’ve always loved to write so I thought I’d try out writing a story for episode.

Story: MC:HUNTED.
Author: Tony B.
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Link: https://www.episodeinteractive.com/s/5072480589905920

Description: Living in a city with a serial killer has always been stressful but when you meet a person who has the potential to steal your heart things don’t look as bad. That is until they disappear. Will you be able to find your love interest while also being targeted by a murderer? (LGBT option, CC)

I will Read for a Read

4 Likes

looks awesome! would you like to do an r4r?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

1 Like

Of course! :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome! We’ll send SS to each other on PM when done :slight_smile:

Hey I’m also writing for Missed Connections! Would you guys want to r4r?

Sure!

1 Like

Hey! Here’s mine! We can do a R4R too if you want!

Title: MC: Ephemeral Encounter
Author Name: MerryMirrors
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Phoenix moved into a new city to forget a past heartbreak. When he meets Taissa, he sees an opportunity to start over. Will this be more than an ephemeral encounter? You decide
Episodes: 3
Completion Status More episodes coming soon
Instagram: @merrymirrors
Story Link:

1 Like
1 Like

Looks great! I would be willing to do a R4r if you would like. :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

1 Like

MC: Ghosted
Description: You encounter an alluring stranger that sets your heart aflame, but when tragedy strikes, you are torn away from them. What will you do to be with them again? (LGBTQ+) (CC)
Total Episodes: 3 (completed)
I will read for reads! Thanks! Good luck to you all!
Cover: