My first story - promote yours here too (R4R request!)

Hello,

I published a story called Everything is Blue, and I wanted your opinion guys especially about syntax and grammar, since I’m French I know my sentences must contain some mistakes. Also, I would like to do a R4R, so if anyone is interested, please let me know!

the link is here

Please, feel free to leave your opinion.

The plot : Sasha and Ava have been friends for years, but what will happen when Ava starts to work for Dimitri, Sasha’s father?

There are 7 chapters out!

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

@Rose.xo_97 just read the first three episodes and loved it. I really love Rose and I’m warming up to the idea of Sophia and Eric.

1 Like

Hello!

Are you interested in R4R with me for my story Everything is Blue? :smile:

2 Likes

sure, i’d love to.
Have you got instagram?
Cause it’s better for me to chat there

sure, it’s AFrenchieWrites ! :grinning:

1 Like

I would love to do r4r with you

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

Just finished. Let me know when you’ve read mine

Hey @SanetP :wave:
I recently revamped my story, and I would love to do a read 4 read :slight_smile:

Title: Unbearable Pain
Genre: It’s a mix of fantasy, action and drama.
Chapters: 3
Style: Ink
Author: Koolgal77 (me :sweat_smile:)
Description:
The SAO’s goal is to place unbearable pain in the hearts of every supernatural. They have waged a war, one which a cursed bloodline must stop. The question is: Why the Costellos?
Instagram handle: @koolgal.epi
Covers: They are done by the talented @epysar on Instagram.
Link:

I hope you enjoy my story if you do give it a read.

sending you a DM now :heart::heart:

1 Like

Okay :heart:

Hey @lizzy.writes I read the first 2 episodes, I ran out of passes but will read the last one later when I have again.

1 Like

Hello Everyone ! :slight_smile:

If anyone is interested in R4R , feel free to leave me a comment or send me a DM, and go ahead & start!

I have exams next month so please be patient with me. I do try and read where I can. :heart:
Once you’ve read my story, please send me a ss either here or via DM.
I promise that I will read your story, don’t get worried if you don’t hear from me.

9 Likes

Title - money can’t buy true love
Description- Arina get everything she wishes for, but what happens when she falls for a person who doesn’t love her back
Will she get him too
Episodes - 3/ more to come
Genre - romance

1 Like

thank you for the recommendation :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!

Hello I am a new episode author! I just posted my first story. I would love for you guys to check it our or do a r4r! :smile: Story:* The Blood In My Veins
Author: 40horses
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Style: Ink
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5011141789286400
Instagram: 40horses.episode
Description: Tragedy strikes Hadley Archer and she is looking for revenge. What happens when she teams up with the mafia who killed her mother?!

2 Likes

Hey I just published my first story! I am open to any constructive criticism. I am also open for a r4r. Sorry if my story is a little long. Just lmk :slight_smile:
Title: New Heart Breaker
Genre:Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: You’re new to the school and people are showing interest. How many hearts will you break? Who will break your heart?

2 Likes

I would love to do a R4R! I’ve added your story to my list! :relaxed:
I just put up six episodes for my story and I am so happy with how it is turning out! :heart:
This story has a lot of choices. Please let me know what you think, I love getting feedback! :grin:

Title - Terria
Genre - Fantasy, Romance, Drama
Episodes - 6
Choices - Many
Description - Samantha awakes to find herself in a land called Terria filled with vampires and witches, with no memory of who or what she is…
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645913068306432

2 Likes

Hey @Koolgal77 I read your story :slightly_smiling_face: I really loved it and look forward to reading more.
Keep up the good work. :blossom:

1 Like