My First Story + R4R (OPEN)

Newly Updated Topic For My Read For Read 1/25/23 :blob_hearts:

Recently i’ve released my story back in 2022 (12/26/2022), and it’s currently at 57 reads right now which means a lot to me honestly. Overall I’m still doing read for reads but it’ll be a lot more different now because I’m noticing some ghosting now. I will be doing a list for read for read requests FOR NOW ON. (FEEL FREE TO DM OTHER’S BELOW FOR A READ FOR READ, I’M ALWAYS DOWN TO HELPING OTHERS.)

1)Your name or instagram handle will be written below along with how many chapters you have out, and this will be updated every time I read an episode. (EX: Sunny Day by @Nousername
2) I will only read one episode, and send you screenshots right after that I’ve completed one.
3) As mentioned before, I’m starting to see ghosting now… if you’re not able to do the same back, you’ll be taken off the list. Communication is key.

Information about my story below:

Title: Surviving The Storms
Episode: 4 Episodes Out Now, And 5 Coming Soon!
Genre: Drama, Romance, And Comedy
Style: Limelight
Description: 7 Individuals, And A Pet Are All Stuck Under One Roof During Some Chaotic Storms. How Will 2 Sets Of Siblings, And Strangers Get Along Till It’s Over?
One LL
NO CC
Story Features: Some choices, some timed choices, choices matter, and point systems.

Comment down below, dm me privately on here, dm me on instagram (instagram link is on my linktree along with the link to my story) or fill out this google form to be added to the list for a read for read.

Instagram/Story link :point_down:t5:

Google form for the read for read (optional) :point_down:t5:

18 Likes

Congrats on publishing :tada::tada::tada:

Congrats on publishing

Congrats on publishing!

Congrats on publishing! I followed you!

I would love to do a r4r for my story In Apnoea! Although I’m not sure I can read urs before christmassss

1 Like

That’s a lot of tickets!!!

Congratulations on publishing!

Congrats on publishing! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 19 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Hi :heart:
Congratulations on publishing
I’m up for r4r , we can try if you like

Story: Hostel By The River
Genre: Mystery (Romance/Drama)
Style: Limelight
Episode: 7 (ongoing)
Description: All you wanted to start over, but everything changed in a way you never planned. you realized you were no longer safe, not anymore. something terrible is going on around you and your friends, will you be able to find it? the most important thing is
will you be able to survive?
|LCC|1LI

Link to my story: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram : @red877.episode

Hi! Congrats on publishing! I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: The Truce

Description: Sergei is a cold-hearted gang leader. What happens when he is given a proposal that turns out to be more than he expected?

Style: LL

Genre: Action

My insta: @safi.episode

URL: Episode Writer Portal

Thank you so much! :heart: Just followed you back just now :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :green_heart:

We can do the R4R whenever you can! It’s no rush at all!

I’m definitely down for a r4r! I will dm you on instagram and send you the screenshots as soon as I finish! :green_heart:

1 Like

Definitely! I will message you on instagram as soon as I’m done ! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I will definitely check your story out , and dm you the screenshots as soon as I can! :star2:

1 Like

Thank you so much hun! I hope you like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey Herepisodes,

Thank you for this thread. I will read your story. The description sounds interesting. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ LL, ‘For HIS Sake’, and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK. R4R is closed at the moment (have too many stories I need to finish reading at the moment). Sorry for the shameless self-promo. :clown_face:

Number 1 (NEW!!):

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 2:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 3:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 21 (More are following, episode 22 until 24 are coming soon!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 5:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

My new story
Hey! Would you like to read my story on episode?

Hope you could check it out once.

1 Like

Sounds good! I’ll do the same