My first story R4R

Thank you and okay i get started too read and write you later okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, r4r?

2 Likes

Okay but later because i repair my story

2 Likes

My story is called: “Episode’s Official Playlist”

Description: This is episode’s first ever playlist. It showcases all the community’s favorite episode songs. It will take you on an adventure through your emotions in a good way. It’s relaxing.

Episodes: 17

My story is called: “Kaylee Girly”

Description: Kaylee is running away from a terrible past. Then she meets Luna a sexy badass, who doesn’t have much of a good past either. What happens when their pasts catch up to them? LQBTQ+

Episodes: 4

2 Likes

Sorry but now i write again this story but i read youre story… And this topic is closed for now

Hello @Queen19, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Promote Your Story since you’re doing R4Rs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Hello, r4r?

Simple but good guys! Highly recommend :+1:t2:

1 Like

I’m open to doing a R4R with you!

Story Title: Wrong From Right
Author: Briana M.
Story Description: Falling in love with the owner of a major designer clothing company sounds unbelievable you’re the CEO for. But, what if it happens to a girl named Rain?
# of Chapters: 17 (ongoing)
Genre: Romance
Instagram: @brianam.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5215666707169280

1 Like

Hey! I will love to read your story!
Hope you will read my story too!

I’m Lynn Ann, a brand new writer.
I hadpublished my first story
Title: Too Good To Be True
Author: Lynn Ann
Style: Limelight
Genre: Mainly mystery, as well as romance, psychological thriller and comedy in between
Description: Its about a girl who had pictured her dream guy since her teenage years, and years later she met an exact replica of her dream guy. But is it really too good to be true!

Please give it a read, and send me feedbacks.
Please help me out. I don’t have an IG account. Hope you will be kind enough to give my story a try!

Head to my profile and give my story a read

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5254586539245568

1 Like

Wow @sydney thank you, but I’m writing it again because to make the story better, hello very nice from you
it is my first story and I was still learning and finally I found who would help me coding occasionally but if someone would like to help me and be mentioned so write me please don’t know much

I would like to do a read for read with you

Let me know if you want to do a r4r with me.
My Insta- @gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Hi!
Thank you for starting this thread!
I’m down for a r4r! I’ll DM with feedback when I’m finished.

Here is my story info:

Description: The Dark Essence that lives inside soulmates, Kadi & Dani is threatening to break free. Will they be able to uncover the truth behind its power before it destroys them? (limited CC and two possible endings)
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Instagram: @tldaxwrites

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6025752143069184

1 Like

Hello, fancy a r4r?

Hello! I am also a new author in this platform and would love to do an R4R and if you want we could also become friends…
Here are the details for my story:
Title:Almost
Genre: Romance
Episodes: One episode but future episodes will be coming soon and I’ll try to publish it in this month
Description:
You had to find two baby pandas after a fire. You did. But on the arms of a billionaire, who declined to return them. Stubborn, with the lack of trust. “I’ll do anything,” you said
Other:
2 love interest but very likely will be focusing on just Theodore…
Choices matter!!! There are friend choices, survival choices, love choices, paparazzi choices, etc. CHOICES MATTER!!!
NO gems needed to get to pick choices. (Choices matter)
There is full CC for the main characters, might extend to the sub-characters.
MINIGAMES!!!
Story Style: Limelight
Here are the covers:

I got the covers/pictures in pintrest so feel free to mention an artist who’s willling to do a cover, more preferred for free.
And here is the other cover:

Here is the link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Almost: DONT read 2 & 3

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

You can keep up with Almost in my instagram:
episode.graciously F4F
I am also willing to do a R4R with Almost, just DM me.
Just remember that Almost is my first story in Episode so I’m not amazing. But thank you for giving my story and me a chance! Feel free to share to your friends and family!!! :grinning: :kissing_smiling_eyes:
Once again, Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hello, r4r?

Title: Impure Author: Kira H Genre: Fantasy Episode: 9 (On Going) Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4995598689632256 Please give me all your criticism, especially on my directing and punctuation**

I would love to do an r4r, 4episodes each. I’d always would love feedback/review, I’d give you the same if you’ll like. If fantasy isn’t your fav genre, that’s fine. You can just give me reads, skipping my dialogue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.