My first story „Reanimation“ - and promote yours too

I‘m new as an episode writer, but I made an original story out of a fan fiction. I had fun writing and coding my first story „Reanimation“.

I love writing (and reading) medical drama and decided to write one by myself. I‘m really happy how it turned out and I like my self-made cover too.

The description:
A new job as a doctor. A broken family. The ex-boyfriend returned. And the biggest mistake Danielle Reece made in her life. |art scenes, limelight|

EDIT:
I’m adding CC to my story in episode 5, but there will still be art scenes.
I try to implement minigames and continue with the art scenes.
There is a male and a female love interest, but it takes a few episodes :wink:

I hope there are a few people who’d like to read it.
I‘m also open to your story recommendations or story promotions and r4r.:blush: I‘m always looking for new stories to read.

But please notice my mother tongue isn‘t English and my medical knowledge it the one of a first aider/first responder (because I‘m volunteering as one). So a big sorry to all the healthcare professionals and lovers of poetic English language😅

1 Like

by fanfic. do you mean its someone els story you are writing? or a story using characters from another story. because that is against the rules of the app.

or is it a fanfic you made and now have made into an orginale story. because I think that is fine. but I am not sure better ask @Nick

It’s not a fanfic, I just adapted the main conflict and some OC’s for a story that belongs to me, so you don’t have to worry😉
The fanfic was about Harry Potter so there are a lot changes (each element from the hp series is cut out of the storyline of my story). I’m writing on it on a German website and transformed my own content.

2 Likes

hey! thank you so much for this thread :blush:

it would mean the world to me if you could check out my story & share it, if you liked it :star_struck:

My story name: A Heartbreak Century (Limelight)

Author Name: Samantha

CC: YES! you can also name the 3 most important characters

Style: LL

Genre: Drama

Completition status: ongoing, currently 6 episodes

Quick summary: my story is based on true events. so no judgement. “Your whole life consists of heartbreak, betrayal and bullying. But what happens when you fall unconditionally in love with your biggest bully ever?”

Instagram: samantha_episode__

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6146634691182592

I hope you will like my story! feel free to leave your thoughts either on my insta acc or in the fanmail :pray:t3:

next to mine, I can also recommend to you Mum Knows Best by @BEEBS07, You Are My Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats & Tender Love by @iag1690 :yum:

thank you and lovely wishes,

Samantha :heavy_heart_exclamation::sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey there!

Back in August I released my first story, “Feeling Human Again”

Well, back in September, maybe, I decided to revamp it, and I recently released the first episode of the revamp.

Description: Zoey got dumped by her love of 3 years and needs more than a little help. The “people” she turns to for help might not be entirely human…

Full CC, and you can name the MC and her friends.
There are also two love interests, who you will get to customize once you meet them.
Disclaimer: The MC is bisexual by default. You cannot change that, and you don’t get to choose your love interest’s genders. There is one male LI and one female LI. If you don’t like that, don’t read my story.
There is also a no love interest route you can choose at the end of the story.

If you need to know what the cover looks like, my pfp is the cover.

[http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6466826434576384]

How about if we do R4R? If you send a screenshot of the final scene of Episode 2, I would do the same with your stories. We could send the screenshots here or via DM.

Thanks for recommending me @samantha_episode_1❤
Here’s my story
Title: You are my sunshine
Author: Faith Rose
Gene: Drama/Comedy/Romance
Description: Having a learning disability is hard for Samantha until she meets Nick her sunshine! Will Nick help her overcome her disability or be a disappointment to her? CC is limited.
Style- Ink
Chapters - 5 and 6 out episode on going
Cover:

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4514012789538816

1 Like

Hello Lovely!

Thank you for the thread & congrats on your story!! :champagne::champagne:

And My gurl there @samantha_episode_1 commenting mine on your thread, thanks love :heart:

Here`s mine:

Title: Mum Know`s Best

Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices

Chapters:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]

Style: Ink

Genre: Drama

Important info :

If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:

There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

One reader quoted the following after reading all chapters “Its a classical version of flowers in the attic” I would also like to add even though the reader has said its like this story there is NO INCEST in my story And another: "I don`t have much to say about your story besides is absolutely Beautiful"

Trailer to my story

Here`s the authors and stories I would recommend

@samantha_episode_1 A heartbreak century
(which is above)
@Faith.episode.cats You are my sunshine
(which is above)

1 Like

Thanku fr this thread

Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

Hi all! Im hennehc i just finish my first 3 episodes of my new story hope you’ll try it and btw im up for R4R! just send me dm!

Title: Once Upon an Us.
Author: hennehc_episode
Genre: Romance
Desc:A woman who’s a stranger in her own memories, will her fate changes her new identity? Or her fate will haunt her until the end? What if someone is willing to cross her path?..
Style: Limelight
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4792442350796800

1 Like

Thanks for the thread! Here’s my story…

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 5 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Will Lily be able to save the lives of herself and her people on a planet that was almost completely destroyed by an asteroid impact over 400 years ago? (Full CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

Here’s mine if anyone wants to check it out:

Author: Kenya

Style: LL

Genre: Action/Sci-fi

Chapters: 6

Instagram: @kenya.writes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6368011338448896

I checked a few of your stories out, but I’m really busy because of some exams and will check out a few more later. Thanks to everyone who notices this thread :smile:

I added a few details in the description and I’d still be happy if someone checks it out or gives me (more or less) detailed feedback :wink:

Luv the cover :eyes::black_heart::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Hey :upside_down_face::black_heart:
Ill be checking some of these stories out today - alot of awesome stuff in this thread !!! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

This is my story
Title : Blinded By Green
Cover :

Link :

There are some scenes on my insta @episode_80
If u reply with ur insta I’ll follow back :wink::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Hello! Hope you’re having an amazing day. :grinning:

Name: The Curse of the Island
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5955444249067520
Plot: Based off of the Greek myth - Calypso lives a curse, bound to heartbreak on an island named Ogygia. Will she find the one to set her free?
What’s special: Limelight, customize your characters

I’d be really grateful if anyone checks it out and gives me some feedback! Would love to hear your opinion.