My First Story: "Suggestions and Advices"

Can anyone tell me is this cover good enough for my first out coming story?

Description: This story is about a girl who finds a magic necklace which can take her to another world (world of dead/death).

If you also have any suggestions or if you would like to help me make better cover please let me know now.

3 Likes

Maybe the girl can be named Selena and be a descendant of priestesses who wore that necklace to a certain mythological God or Goddess.

1 Like

I like your idea but main character’s name is Livi,and she’ll be the one who founds a first necklace there’s 5 of them and they must find the 5th necklace holder to close: “The Other World”.

Description idea:

A girl named Livi and a necklace that can take her the the world of the dead. Can she survive on the other side?

3 Likes

I love it i might actually write it in story description,thank you!

1 Like

Personally, I wouldn’t use questions in your description. They give too much away. You see, if you ask “will she survive?” I now know this is a story about survival and, because this is Episode, I know the chances are that she’ll survive. Also, questions are awkward. It’s like “I DONT KNOW. I HAVENT READ IT YET”. Use your intro for a little more subtle but more alluring description.

4 Likes

Like what you have anything on your mind?

I don’t know too much about the story, but I’ll give it a try!

When Livi finds a mysterious necklace, she’s thrown into the world of the dead. Now, she must find the other four necklaces to save her world before it’s too late

Livi wasn’t expecting to be transported to another world when she picked up the weird necklace in (place location here). But now she has a task to do. She needs to find the other four necklaces to save her world before it’s too late.

They’re not perfect, but they give more about the beginning away, and less about the end. That’s always the best way to go about it. Talk more about the first big plot point that happens and don’t spend too much time asking questions about how it will end.

1 Like

Wow you’re pretty good at this,i like both of those!

1 Like

I’m glad you like them! Feel free to change them as you like :stuck_out_tongue:

Also can you try to explain if you know anything about it like how do you credit someone’s background and where do you find those pop up narrators that everyone uses for crediting backgrounds?

Wow nice story idea!

I like the cover but you could make the representation of the girls down there darker if you know what I mean. It looks like they are too nice

1 Like

They are actually because it’s not their version of them from the other side it’s their regular ones besides it would take me years to make new one.

You mean the message that pop ups at the top of the screen?

1 Like

Ohh I understand

1 Like

do you mean readerMessage?

2 Likes

Yes i think it’s a message idk i just know it pop ups after you choose a choice or credit the background.

1 Like

Yas that’s it!

1 Like

Yeah you just put:

readerMessage Credit to ____ for the background!

1 Like

TYSM, i hope my story will turn out pretty good.

1 Like