My First Story: "Suggestions and Advices"

Yep! As long as you have something in between two backgrounds like a pause or something, you can continue

1 Like

its awesome! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks a lot :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Oh gee thanks that will help me a lot i just get so confused when i try to use two backgrounds one after one.

Hello,so i have a problem again,can you please explain to me if it’s possible to place a necklace from art catalog to a background?

You’d have to save the art asset and then upload it as an overlay! Follow these steps:

1. Go to the “art catalog” section of the writer’s portal
  2. Find the necklace and right-click the image, then press save
  3. Make sure that it’s a png
  4. Upload it to the “overlays” section of the writer’s portal (go to the part that says “Uploaded to YOUR account”).
  5. Follow this guide on how to use overlays
  6. Wait for approval!
Shameless self-advertisement

It would be awesome if you checked out my website for info on how to write a story well. It’s about the actual storytelling side of things, not the directing, but every view helps me to keep giving out advice!

1 Like

Ohh thanks i thought it would be a lot difficult than this,i already kind of figure out basic directings so i hope this won’t be a problem again,by the way what’s your name on the episode so i can add you and read your story?

1 Like

My name is ShanniiWrites on Episode, too! My story is coming out in a week or so :stuck_out_tongue: The ones on there at the moment aren’t very good so I’m rewriting them

Can’t wait i’ll add you in few minutes

1 Like

Also is it possible when you use filters to like just add specific color to an object you want?

Hello @foxyepisode, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Moved this to Share Feedback since this is about feedback for your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

2 Likes

That gets a little bit complicated. You’d need to create an overlay that’s smaller instead of relying on the filters. They cover the whole screen

1 Like

Thank you and i’ll make sure to contact you in case i need help with anything :face_with_hand_over_mouth:!

1 Like

Like overlay png? So umm will it works if i find like glowing pink light png from google or something and add it as a overlay?

1 Like

You should be able to try to upload it straight away. The file name should have a .png at the end, but check by trying to upload it!

1 Like

Sure thank you so much!

1 Like

@ShanniiWrites

I’m already done with 2 episodes i hope you guys will like it i will publish it tomorrow and post new episodes every day because i don’t have anything better to do anyways so i’m never busy!

Just checking: you know you need to finish 3 episodes to publish? :grimacing:

1 Like

Yeah i tried to publish it before but it hit me with: “You need to have 3 episodes before you publish your story”

Also a little spoiler:
I might make horror story after this one
like about Ouija board,if they let me use ouija board png from google :joy:

Besides what those numbers stands for?