My First Story! What do you think?

Hiiiiii everyone, I just posted my very first story π’œπ“‚π‘’π“‰π’½π“Žπ“ˆπ“‰ on Episode. I would love it if you guys would check it out and tell me any feedback you have or any suggestions on how I can make it better.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4522765344374784

If you guys enjoy reading it just as much as I did writing it, please do share it. Thank you so much. Make sure you tell me how you like it or how I can make it better.

Cover (just in case):

My profile name is Crystal.

About: A story about Jem, who was found in a forest with no memories of what had happened to her or where she came from. She struggles a lot with her life, but eventually finds a nice family that adopts her. 8 years later, she finds out that she is from a completely different planet and that she is the most powerful girl in the universe. How will she save her family and keep her life a secret from everyone?
How will she get through what fate had in store for her?

Instagram: gagen.episode

Thanks again!

Hey, I would love to check out your story. What’s your Instagram so I can send feedback and screen shots :heart:

Hey, thank you so much…but, I don’t have an Instagram. I plan on making one in the future. But, it’s cool if you message me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.