My Forum Appreciation Letter! ❤️

Hey everyone,

Thank you to anyone who said happy birthday to me. I appreciate it.

All of you are kind amazing people. I have met so many people in this community. I never thought that there would be so much wonderful individuals on here who share the same interest: Episode!

I have laughed so much here. I’ve even teared up. Lol.

I love that most of us have a knack for writing, which is one of my favorite hobbies.

Y’all are awesome people. Don’t let anyone say otherwise. Special “shout-out” to @YourMom and @schittwriter! You two are hilarious forumers here (:

To anyone who isn’t tagged, you are still awesome.

Thanks for everything, Anna :heart:

15 Likes

Hey there, I think we have talked a few times on some threads think your nice person :heart:

I would also like to get to know you better cuz you seem like sweet person.

3 Likes

Yes thank you! We can be episode friends!

3 Likes

Your welcome and thanks!

3 Likes

Moved to Site Feedback since this is about the forum. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Happy belated Birthday, Anna! (I think I had just missed it because your cake sticker disappeared before I had the chance). I hope you had a great birthday. (‘:

And thank you so much, that’s very nice of you! You’re an awesome member of the community with your kindness and I always enjoy your replies and posts.

4 Likes

Happy bday and thanks for the shout-out! I really appreciate it and your presence here on the forums. Sorry I didn’t see this till now :sob::pray:. I hope you had a special birthday this year and thank you for spreading positivity!

5 Likes

Aw thank you!! :two_hearts::heart:

1 Like

Thank you!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts: I thank you for you positivity too!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.