My friend was in Chicago Med! (It's a tv show)

Hey Episodians! So, this was a while ago but when I was schooling in Chicago, I had this friend who was a bit older than me and during the time I was at school there, she was in an episode of this show called Chicago Med. I haven’t actually seen the show but I saw this one clip of her episode. I’m just wondering if anyone has seen the show? Maybe you’ve seen the episode? It was Season 4 Episode 19.

8 Likes

Nope, I haven’t seen the show, but that’s cool.

1 Like

That’s super cool! I love any show that Dick Wolf makes :relieved:. I pretty sure I have seen that episode but I’ve seen so many that I can’t keep up lol.

2 Likes

I am not trying to be mean, but what should we comment :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, I don’t really know :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

Maybe if you’ve just seen the episode?
Sorry, it’s quite exciting for me because she’s the only person I know who has acted in anything before.

2 Likes

I haven’t but my sister loves that show!

2 Likes

Yeaaahhh, I’m watching it :heart_eyes: it so great who is your friend?

2 Likes

Anna Wren Fry.

2 Likes

I really wish Chicago Med was on Canadian Netfilx or Amazon Prime. I’ve only watched that little clips on YouTube and it drives me insane cause o really wanna watch it.

2 Likes

Yeah. I haven’t seen it either bc I’m in Australia and it isn’t on Australian Netflix.

2 Likes

You kidding me? I LOVE chicago med. Like… it… love isn’t even enough to describe it lmao. Y’all if anyone watches it please tell me so we can fangirl together :joy:

2 Likes

Hey girl :joy: thats me!!! Love it :purple_heart::joy:

2 Likes

Have you seen the episode? Maybe we could talk about it? Sorry, I’m just really excited that I actually had a friend who was in it.

1 Like

I’ve definitely seen the episode since I’ve watched every single one of them, but I’ll have to watch the specific episode again since I’m not sure what it was about. Do you have the name of the character she was?

@Jazelle_rj heyy can I PM you? :joy:

2 Likes

Dont remember exactly that episode cause I’ve seen it a year ago so… :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, of course :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Okay.

I think it was Lily. I know she played a pregnant 16 year old who was in a car accident and the father was kind of crazy and held people hostage.

Lily Cooper (the character)