My FT Entry! FT: Anansi’s Gift

Hello there!

The name is midnight maiden. And I just wanted to drop in and say hello and that my entry for the fairytale contest is now available to read.

Title: FT: Anansi’s Gift by MidnightMaiden

Genre: fantasy

Description: The Willow sisters always have heard great stories about Anansi. But what if their childhood hero wasn’t so make believe? You see, their grandma is missing! And it would appear that her disappearance might be connected to the hero!

The reason why I’ve picked Anansi is because growing up I’ve heard stories of Anansi the spider. (Though my memory isn’t all the way there :sweat_smile:). But the one version that stuck to me was the cartoon version of Anansi from the tv show Gargoyles. It’s an old Disney show. It’s awesome.

But anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the story. Leave some fan mail if you can. But it’s only if you want to read it. :blush:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5361269073444864

3 Likes

This story is so amazing, congrats on publishing :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada:

1 Like

Thank you so much! You’re so awesome!

1 Like

Have you read this story? :sparkles:

• Yes <3
  • Not yet but I will ; )

0 voters

1 Like

I honestly wish I could be your first fanmail :pleading_face: :blob_hearts:

My IG post on it:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKFWGwOFhxq/?igshid=1rwiygborc5yx

1 Like

It’s ok. Your support is the best thing I could ever have. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And besides I bothered you for a whole month :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bump :spider: :spider_web: :palm_tree:

I put this thread as my featured topic and I’ll do so during the whole FT contest, hope it helps :crescent_moon: If you get fanmail, please take screenshot and share it here, it’s been a long time since I’ve seen it and I need to verify it still exists :joy: :lol:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: so much sis.

1 Like

And I honestly don’t do r4r but I’ll do it this time around. Just to help out the authors.

1 Like

Even though I’m a little bit busy at times and have a long to-do list lol if you need help with anything, do let me know and I will help out in any way I can :yay:

1 Like

Thank you :heart::heart::heart::heart:.

1 Like

Bump :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much for bumping up my post sis. Though I kinda feel like my story isn’t gonna make it to 100 reads. Call it a hunch but I kinda got that feeling.

1 Like

Don’t give up sis, I have total faith in you :yay: :gem:

@EtherealWitch I want to give a big thank you for reading this story, you awesome :star2:

2 Likes

:yay:
To be honest it was really good, moreover I got to know a tale I didn’t know about and that was a nice surprise

Bump :palm_tree:

1 Like

Bump :heart:

1 Like

Bump :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Bump :green_heart:

1 Like

Bump :spider:

1 Like