:disco: My Gamer Boys :disco: - 23 Chapters Out! Thank you for your support!

I updated the list, I will start reading all your stories soon!

Hello! I would like to do a R4R but I have thirteen chapters I’ll read your story as it comes out though!

Title: Loveless BFFs
Genre: Drama/Comedy
Author: Nora
Type: Limelight
Description: Gabriella a not so normal girl who falls in love to easily and Nora a girl who doesn’t believe in love at all. They both seem to have perfect lives going to a fancy university on a scholarship. But Gabriella isn’t too bright when it comes to love and Nora would rather be alone. Charlotte, Audrey and Kam, Nora’s sisters like to participate in hilarious schemes to find out things they probably shouldn’t know. What happens when Gabriella meets Alex and Nora gets set up.
Story Link: //episodeinteractive.com/s/5880150882451456
Cover:

Hi! I am still behind on r4rs :sweat_smile:, but once I catch up then I will add your story!

1 Like

I just published chapter 7 of My Gamer Boys! There’s a beautiful art scene! Check it out!

1 Like

Hello everyone! Episodecreators just announced that they’re looking for your favorite stories with crushes!

If you like my story, I would love it if you could recommend it on instagram on that post from episodecreators!

Thank you all so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As a reminder, my insta handle is @streampaw.

And I’m still catching up on R4Rs, I’m sorry, I’m really slow! :sleepy:

Thank you soooo much to everyone who recommended my story! It made the shelf! :heart_eyes: :heart:

2 Likes

My Gamer Boys has 18 chapters out now! If anyone hasn’t tried it yet, check it out! :heart:

Hey! I really love this story. I have a request. Can i see the piggy back ride art of Austin and MC. It was cute and i also wanna screenshot it with your permission hehe. Nice art works :two_hearts::art::v:

1 Like

Yesss, I love that art scene too! I will see if I can start posting all the art scenes on my instagram page. Follow me @streampaw
I’m so glad you love my story, thank you so much for reading! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Iam fan girling a little
I really love your storyy…:heart:

1 Like

Aww thank you so much! :blush:

2 Likes