⋆ ✧My Google Drive✧ ⋆

Hi! Here’s my link to my backgrounds! I’m uploading more soon but I have a few from other creators and custom backgrounds I made myself :smile:

Rules:
You must credit me or the other creators if you use any of my/their backgrounds or overlays
Please and thank you! and follow my Instagram @Episodegurl

With that all being said here’s the link
Google Drive: Sign-in

3 Likes

What do you mean from other creators?

5 Likes

Other people that have made backgrounds or that customized a original episode background

1 Like

You’re not allowed to put Episode assets, unedited or not, in Google Drives. There was an announcement about it a few years ago, I think :?

1 Like

No you’re right! but they changed a few things up! Here’s more info! I was a bit skeptical at first about it too but I checked and made sure I was following guidelines :grin:

1 Like

Have you checked with the fellow creators to make sure they’re okay for you to put their backgrounds on the drive? Some creators aren’t happy having their work redistributed because of issues with credit, etc.

2 Likes

That’s a good question and yes I have! I made sure that the creators get credit as well whenever I put backgrounds or overlays that aren’t mine

3 Likes

Ahh I see, just checking. :relaxed: Best of luck with your work then!!

2 Likes

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

Please tell me I am understanding wrong, but have you taken other peoples edit put them in your drive and demand credit for it? you want credit for other peopels work?

Thats wrong, and even if you dont want credit, what about the person who made it, how do you think this is okay?

1 Like

Okay that make sense kinda, are you sure you dont it correctly, I havent seen your drive so cant know.

1 Like

Oh no I think you are understanding wrong. The ones that aren’t in the folder are mine. I’m not doing anything wrong. I’m not taking anyones work and distributing without anyones consent! The creators will need to be credited other wise it wouldn’t be right.

1 Like

I’ve been in the episode community for about 6 years now… I know the do’s and the don’ts. It’s not right to distribute other people’s work without consent or to take credit for other peoples art and work. I appreciate you expressing your concerns but I would never do that in any way.

1 Like

Okay, thats great.

1 Like