My Issues With Pitch Perfect

Honestly there aren’t any stories on Episode where you can choose to be single cause it’s a lot of coding and people have other things to do. Honestly in most Episode Originals the girl in supposed to be the protagonist, but honestly she is just being saved by other characters or she’s been abused by someone or everyone turns on her like MC is kicked out the Bellas, then kicked off tour in Demi and when you have to choose between two characters Savannah and I think is Trey, who treated MC like shit all of season 2. You chose Trey because you thought Savannah wasn’t popular enough and because Savannah is extremely immature and acts like a 13 year old girl she turns on you and does something, but I don’t remember what. Then there’s Mean Girls which resents all the Plastics from the good places they are at the end of the original movie back into a clique. Regina exposes MC for doing something when they were in like elementary school and all of a sudden MC is the snake bitch even though the whole school knows everything Regina has done and all about the burn book. Suddenly Regina is the victim. Honestly the plot holes in Episode Originals are massive tbh and Pitch Perfect is no exception.

5 Likes

lol good job luke (dis relin)

I fully agree with pretty much everything you said. Two interest, okay, cliche love triangle. I date one and other one comes… um, no. One love triangle is already enough for the story, it’s a very repetitive story plot to use in the entire app already… I didn’t like how another love interest came in. I guess they wanted to add more into the plot but I felt it wasn’t necessary. The newer love interest also did things that I didn’t agree with either but once again add more to plot. This issue and the game was a big turn off for me in the story.

I found choosing between Charlie and Levi after season 1 pretty difficult because there was basically no character development and I basically felt like I didn’t know either of them., They may as well have been the same person. I couldn’t even remember who I picked until season 2 came along (apparently I chose Levi, but for all I know I chose Charlie and there was a coding error ahahah. It wasn’t exactly a memorable choice).

I thought the love triangle in season 2 was even worse. The tutor (whose name I don’t remember because he seemed pretty irrelevant) basically comes from nowhere, sees the MC, decides he wants the MC and kisses the MC. Then after zero development and barely even talking to the guy, we have to choose between him and the love interest we chose in episode 1?

5 Likes

I know, right?

I think the reason some of the characters weren’t included was because of copyright (or they didn’t want to be in the story)
As for diversity when it comes to skin color, I can’t really speak much about that as I hadn’t read all of the story.

2 Likes

I just finished it and i hated it. Why tf was there another love interest. If they weren’t creative enough to come up with something good why not end the story at the first half instead of making the second half exactly the same? You meet the love interest and she wants to kiss you 2 seconds into meeting and all of a sudden everyone has feelings. Why is that always their thing?! That was a shitty attempt to squeeze in some diversity. I chose the poly option and it was just bad. The three of them have nothing in common tbh. A poly relationship would have been an interesting concept had they executed it properly. Like why is the reader in the dark about the character’s sexuality till the last minute. We’re playing her we supposed to know lol The lazy writing is annoying now. They need to remove all their stories from the trending spot and let the real talented writers take those spots. It was a waste of passes. I want a refund :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

I was not disappointed with Pitch Perfect, and it matched my expectations.

Thing with PP is, it has every genre I love in one, and eliminates the typical gang, pregnant, weird story elements. Pitch Perfect will remain the best episode created story, to me for sure.

4 Likes

It’s nice to see a different opinion on the story. I agree with you, I really liked the genre of the story, and as much as I didn’t like certain parts of the story, it was the charm of the characters and storylines that made me enjoy my overall gameplay experience.
~Brooke Johnson

One of my Pitch Perfect pet peeves is how the characters always walk to another zone in the midst of the conversation for dramatic effect and the person they’re speaking to always follows and the conversation continues. That doesn’t happen in real life???

3 Likes

lmao

I actually find this hilarious :joy:

But the characters are white in the movie… So I don’t get your third point…

1 Like

They’re not fully white in the movie (though admittedly, yes, it could be a bit more diverse) there’s Cynthia Rose, Lilly, and Flo.

it’s so annoying that they included every single bella character (even the one who graduated), except for the POC. exactly the POC. not the POC and a white character, no, JUST THE POC. that is extremely… rude? and disgusting? i won’t say it’s intentional, but it’s v weird how every white bella and even white bella that isn’t even a bella anymore is there but not the main 3 poc characters.

(i know that staci, ashley and jessia weren’t there either, but they dont play a significant role. cynthia rose got cut even though she is a main bella.)

1 Like

have you watched the movies? i played the story before i watched the movies and i thought the same “all the bellas are white because the bellas in the movie are white”, but after watching the movies and becoming a fan of them, i saw 3 main bellas that were poc that specifically got cut from the story even tho they were important and played a significant role.

4 Likes

Topic inactive for one month. Closed for archiving.