My Little Art Shop

community
requests
general

I don’t have anything to do right now, so I figured why not start a little art shop thread? I’m probably not gonna keep it open forever, but I still wanted to start one. I can make splashes and covers for you if you’d like. Examples are below. If you’re interested in a small/large cover or a splash, drop the details down below and I’ll get on it. :smile:

Examples

Splashes

Covers

I’ve recently also started doing backgrounds. They’re amateur, but examples are below.

Backgrounds

I can also do character portraits (and maybe full body, I don’t really know yet) but I’m still very amateur, so I may not be able to do some requests, like ones with complicated clothing or harder hair.

Portraits/Edits

Dinah%20Drawing%204 Monica Nic%20Drawing%202 Tori%20Drawing%202 Zachary%20Drawing%203

I need a cover for my new story!
Does anyone make free cover art?
Links of Art Shops (You can link yours or others too) <3

I might req from here even doe I make my own art… I like it …

I’m looking for a warning splash and a new cover. If your able to do it I can add the information

I have time right now. Send me the info :relaxed:

For the cover the story is called Secrets II: Twins Destiny
Main characters Robert & Kelly (Twins)

Love interest is Austin

Jay is the enemy

Do you have their character details?

And is there anything you have in mind, like how they’re positioned, an emotion they’re conveying, etc?

Kelly black layered hair, green upturned bold eyes, honey skin, classic plum lips, soft natural nose, soft heart face, defined natural eye brows.
robertbutton nose, fawn boy bun hair, square jaw, honey skin, classic round eyes taupe, classic lips taupe, medium sharp eyebrows.
jay black spiked hair, button nose, blue classic round eyes, medium sharp brows, square jaw, taupe skin, classic taupe lips
austin platinum cropped hair, caramel skin, medium sharp brows, classic round blue eyes, square jaw, button nose, smirk toffee lips

I’ll start right now :smiley: Is there any other additional details you’d like to add?

Thank you

For my warning splash
kelley honey skin, defined natural brow, straight fawn hair, green upturned bold eyes, soft heart face, soft natural nose, classic Ruby red lips
jake honey skin, black spiked hair, medium sharp browns, classic round blue eyes, square jaw, button nose, smirk blush
james taupe skin, thick arch brow, black cropped hair, classic round toffee eyes, square jaw, button nose, classic taupe lips

outfit for James
outfit for Jake
outfit for Kelley

I would like Kelley in the middle disappointed and Jake and James talk_arms_crossed_angry with censor of their mouths

Is there a certain background you want for the splash or the cover? Or a KIND of background?

Omg I forgot to ask as well, is it a small or a large cover you’re looking for? Or both?

Cover for Limelight story needed

For both anything gang related or dark. If you could do both that was would be great

First here are your covers; let me know if you want anything changed. :slight_smile: ,

Second, what exactly would you like the warning splash to say? :relaxed:

Could Robert be disappointed and Kelly be flirt_wink. For the Warning can it say Strong Language and Mature Themes

Like this?

Perfect I love them. Thank you :smile:

You’re welcome :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Looking for talented people who want to start a thread 💞

hehehehe… I AM HERE!!! SSOOOOOO like I have no time to make coverz and stuff bc of stupid education so I won’t work at Micky D’z!!! So like can make me a cova plz??? A big one and a small one!?

Details: Could u plz add in some bruises to the girl’s face and have the guy with his head resting on her shoulder and his right arm holding her side, and the left holding her hip? Also plz give him a serious-ish face! Can they also be facing left? TYSSMMMMM (srry if its a lot to req!)