Problematic Art Shop 🌧 (CLOSED)

1. Log into your episode account
  2. Select the story you want to upload the covers to from the “My stories” area on the left.
  3. Once you’re on the site of the story, click on the little image next to the title and story type.
  4. This will take you to a site where you can upload the covers. You click choose file on the small and large covers to upload them
1 Like

Ok. Thanks Patrick!

1 Like

You’re welcome! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

patrick ! could i have a flashlight overlay? one w no light & the same one but w light ? <3

Hey , I saw some of your work , and I was wondering if you can make me two splashes for my story , I need one for Mature themes and one for music

1 Like

These are the characters that i want to use for the one about mature theme and strong language

Characters

(as one of the characters )

please tell me if there are any problems

1 Like

You should have them in a few days. Do you want characters on the sound splash as well, or not? :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Off%20Flashlight

1 Like

do you have any overlays that are bullets, mini explosions, fire, spilled gas and a lighter?

It’ll be a bit before I get to your request, but you can also check sites like pngtree, pixabay, pngmart and snipstock if you’d like to look yourself to get the overlays quicker :sparkling_heart:

okay, thats fine !

1 Like

Yes i want the sound splash

Character

This is the character i want to use for the sound splash

I don’t want to be a pain but could you make the large cover either smaller or move up the by Marissa Anson? It’s getting cut off.

Does this work better?

1 Like

Yes. Thanks again!

1 Like

Actually, it’s not working. It’s too big. Sorry. @Problematic_Patrick

1 Like

The cover is too big?

Yeah. I keep getting message saying it’s too big.

Large Cover Suggested: For quality, images should be at least 966x642 There is another number there, so thats why its too big. :wink:

1 Like

Does it say the dimensions are too big or the file size?

1 Like