Face: Cade
Nose:Button
Lips: Smirk: Terracotta
Outfit!
-Black Hipster High Top Sneakers
-Shirt (Black)

• Ripped Punk Pants
1 Like

Follow up question; is there a certain background you’d like? And do you want the story name on the cover(s)? If so, what is the story name?

This was the best I could do (this is just the pose, not the cover). I couldn’t get his head on her shoulder without it looking even weirder. If you’re not happy with the pose I can try a different one or scrap the custom pose altogether if you’d like :heartbeat:

TTYYSMM!! But… could you plz make his neck strait bc it is kinds scaring me… uhm you can have a fire (like a auctal fine) backround and can the text for the title be “California Fire”? ty again!!

1 Like

What kind of fire would you like? Just fire period, or a forest fire, or a campfire…or the fire background that episode has? :slightly_smiling_face:

the one episode has

1 Like

Like this? :slightly_smiling_face:

OMG yyuuss tyms!!!
How do i credit ya?

1 Like

You can credit me by my instagram. It’s problematic_patrick like on here.:relaxed:

ok

1 Like

•Story is Limelight•
Alex•
Female MC• Idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop
Body~Gold 02
Brow~Arched Natural (Light Brown)
Hair~Short Wavy Ombre (Blonde Medium)
Eyes~Female Generic (Blue Green)
Face~Diamond
Nose~Defined Natural
Lips~Full Heart Pouty (Pink Beige Matte)

Roy•
1st Male Love Interest• Idle_armscrossed_neutral_loop
Body~Gold 02
Brow~Straight Medium (Black Dark)
Hair~Wavy Messy (Black Dark)
Eyes~Male Generic (Blue Aqua)
Face~Male Generic
Nose~Male Generic
Lips~Medium Straight Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)

Noah•
2nd Male Love Interest• flirt_wink_atcamera_pose
Body~Gold 02
Brow~Straight Medium Scar (Black Dark)
Hair~Slicked Back Solid (Black Dark)
Eyes~Male Generic (Ice Blue)
Face~Chiseled Square Stubble Shaved
Nose~Grecian Narrow
Lips~Full Heart Natural (Fair Neutral Matte)

I was thinking that Alex could be in the middle of Roy and Noah, Roy being at the right and Noah at her left side. (All facing left)

Cover Type~Small Cover

Background~Whatever you think is best

Title~ Stuck in Between

Author Name~Heylis

Alex Outfit~Treble Clef Tattoo-Laceup Angel Sandals Blushing Ivory•Diamond Cluster Earcuff Earring Pink Diamond•Ringed Long Chain Necklace Metal Rose Gold•Strapped Accented Watch Face Pink Peach•Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Rose Gold•Low Cut Croptopand Skirt Combo Dress Satin Grey Pink Pale•Skull And Roses Arm Tattoo

Roy Outfit~Torn Knees Jeans Denim Grey Black•Varsity Coat Plain School Polyester Neutral Black•Boots Rugged Leather Black•Multiple Beaded Strapped Bracelets Leather Grey Black•Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Grey Black

Noah Outfit~ Zipper Lapel Open Jacket Shirt Grey Black•Boots Rugged Leather Black•Hoop Earring Silver Line Metal Grey Black• Chain Accesories Ripped Jeans Denim Black•Tribal Sleeve Tattoo

1 Like

Hi :blush: May I request a cover as well?

Type of Cover: Small and Large

Character Details:

Danadylanandkatiedetails

Poses: Dana should be facing left and holding a gun (she can be doing any gun animation as long as she isn’t smiling too much), Katie is in the middle facing left and is shocked, dismayed, idle_terrified (anyone you choose), Dylan is facing right and is also holding a gun (he can be doing any gun animation as long as he isn’t smiling too much)

Extra details: I was thinking they could have black silhouettes of episode characters surrounding them and sort of boxing them in? Entirely up to you.

Background: Anything you think is best. Maybe something mysterious?

Title: Web of Deceit

Author: LynnTheAngel

Would it be alright for me to ask you if you could also make a title/cover splash with the same font you used to make the cover? It would just have the words “Web of Deceit” on it (no characters needed unless you wanted to add any) and you can add whatever background/decorations you’d like to it.

Thank you! Let me know if I’m asking too much :sweat_smile::tired_face::persevere:

1 Like

Let me know if you want anything changed. :revolving_hearts:

I’ll start later on today :grin::sparkling_heart:

Is this ok?

2 Likes

Thank you! I really love them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::blush: Lol for some reason I can create covers for others, but I get lazy making my own :wink::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tysmm its perfect, I’ll make sure to credit you

1 Like

How do you make the characters outlined with colour?

Photoshop :slightly_smiling_face: