My Missed Connections Entry

Hello!

I have entered the Missed Connections Contest. So here’s a little self-promotion :blush:

Title: MC: Ephemeral Encounter
Style: Limelight
Author Name: MerryMirrors
Genre: Romance/Drama
Description: Phoenix moved into a new city to forget a past heartbreak. When he meets Taissa, he sees an opportunity to start over. Will this be more than an ephemeral encounter? You decide.
Episodes: 3
Completion Status More episodes coming soon
Instagram: @merrymirrors
Story Link:

P.S: Since this is probably going to flop miserably seeing all the stories from “more known” authors that everyone is going to prefer reading… If you want to do a Read for Read with your own MC entry, just… Send me a message.

3 Likes

want to do an r4r?

Story: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery/Horror/Drama/Romance

Description: You thought going from rich to poor is the worst thing that could happen to you. Think again… a hot murderer is in town and he’s looking for you.

Features: Advanced directing, non-cliche plot line, choices matter, FULL character customization, unique and big closet, POC and LGBTQ characters, LGBTQ option, mini games.

Episodes: 4

Covers:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_J1kh4mLA0x

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_heaCSCtYK6

Link:

@gisellec send her a message. Don’t post your story on her thread, just send her a message like she said. :wink: :sunglasses:

Looks great! I would be willing to do a R4r with you. :heart:
Story: Sorry, Wrong Number Genre: Thriller Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.” When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5933958626344960

Here’s my Missed Connection Entry!

MC: Ghosted
Description: You encounter an alluring stranger that sets your heart aflame, but when tragedy strikes, you are torn away from them. What will you do to be with them again? (LGBTQ+) (CC)
Style: Limelight
Total Episodes: 3 (completed)
I will read for reads! Good luck guys! You’re all awesome!
Cover:

@Merrymirrors, I’ll be sure to check out your story!

1 Like

Tittle: MC: The Bar on 23rd
Author: Dr.Smile
Description: The link between taking action and nostalgia is an odd stranger who seems to poison him with the one thing that sunk him in the first place: love.
Thanks for this thread!