My new fantasy story (INK) EPISODE 5 OUT NOW!

I would appreciate you to check my new story. It only has 3 episodes now,. But right now I have a lot of time, so I will release new chapters every two or three days.

If you decide to read my story and give it a shot, I would appreciate any feedback/criticism you may have! Thank you :slight_smile:

Title: Queen of Thieves
Author: Ninsq
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Action
Description: Join Rhea and her friend for this magical journey across the land. Can you handle all the love, betrayal and friendship and find out where you truly come from?

2 Likes

ink…???

Yes. I started this story before limelight was available, but I stopped before I had finished first episode. Back then I did not have enough time to learn coding well enough and I did not want to continue creating this story before I could give it all the time it deserves to be right.

I hope that it’s ink does not bother too much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yay i hate lime light i only read ink for some reason

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Deff sound interesting. I will read it when I get a chance

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.