My New Story! (2 Weeks Left)

Thank you so much, I’m so glad that you liked it.

Hey everyone!
I’d like to promote my story called Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling here.
Below you can find the information you need to try it out.

Author: Mona K
Story Title: Complicated: with Bad Boy and Ugly Duckling
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action, Comedy
Description: Cathyln is constantly picked on by her peers. Boys make fun of her and her “friends” make her do errands for them. Revenge her peers, betrayers and what if guy changes or not?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4830482803589120
Instagram: @monak.episode

Please make sure to follow me on Instagram to contact me or for sneak peeks of the story!
I’m up for read for reads as well, contact me on Instagram for that, please! :slight_smile: :two_hearts:

I’d love to do a r4r if you’d like!

Here’s my info:

Title: I’m Just Me
Author: Sarah the Beaut
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Summary: Alice is your typical “rebel teenager”, but what happens when she goes through self-discovery while facing problems, secrets, and heartbreak?

Your story was amazing! I really liked the beginning how it kind of describes the story.

Your story was really good, I loved the progress of Tia and Lila’s friendship.

Hey!
I’d love to do a read for read with you. :slight_smile: Your story sounds so different from other stories, so I’d really want to check it out.
Here are some information about my story:

Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy (but of course you’ll have enough romance in the story :wink:)
Episodes: 7 (more episodes coming soon)
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…

Let me know if you’re interested :blush: